Y would people risk all their money for a regular guy y would people give all their money to make a church? If u can answer this and U say u dont believe in God u need to read the bible. I love God follow God please it is Good Friday. Why would He send His only Son to die for us if he wasnt real???? iiiiii lovvvvvvve GOD
stefanolover stefanolover 13-15 61 Answers Apr 6, 2012

If there is a God he understands why i don't believe in him.

Best Answer

I sense a mature and learned Christian! Praise be to God!

Best Answer

Yes He understands... It is written:Romans9:13 As it is written, Jacob have I loved, but Esau have I hated.
14 What shall we say then? Is there unrighteousness with God? God forbid.
15 For he saith to Moses, I will have mercy on whom I will have mercy, and I will have compassion on whom I will have compassion.
16 So then it is not of him that willeth, nor of him that runneth, but of God that showeth mercy.
18 Therefore hath he mercy on whom he will have mercy, and whom he will he hardeneth.
19 Thou wilt say then unto me, Why doth he yet find fault? For who hath resisted his will?
20 Nay but, O man, who art thou that repliest against God? Shall the thing formed say to him that formed it, Why hast thou made me thus?
21 Hath not the potter power over the clay, of the same lump to make one vessel unto honour, and another unto dishonour?
22 What if God, willing to show his wrath, and to make his power known, endured with much longsuffering the vessels of wrath fitted to destruction:
Romans10:9 That if thou shalt confess with thy mouth the Lord Jesus, and shalt believe in thine heart that God hath raised him from the dead, thou shalt be saved.
10 For with the heart man believeth unto righteousness; and with the mouth confession is made unto salvation.
11 For the scripture saith, Whosoever believeth on him shall not be ashamed.

Best Answer

First off, what is "God"? Theists can usually list all the attributes of God; he's all powerful, all knowing etc but that doesn't actually tell us what God is. For instance I can say that Dave is big, Dave is loyal, Dave is fast but you still don't know what Dave actually is. On that basis theists are asking us to believe in something but they can't actually tell us what that thing is.<br />
Second all the arguments in favour of God are pretty poor. The Cosmological argument fails because it can't demonstrate that nature isn't eternal, the teleogical argument fails because we have scientific theories with strong predictive capability and thus utility that better explain things. <br />
The ontological argument is just nonsense; just because something can be imagined it doesn't follow that that thing is real and the arguments from Morality, Beauty and Love have been defeated by science also. <br />
People don't believe in God because there are no good reasons to believe in God.

Best Answer

Actually many atheists who were former Christians often deconverted because the illogical nature of their beliefs became too much.

Best Answer

That be me.. after 35 years.. the deconversion was a long slow process of learning, reasoning and inner reflection. It's so easy to be deeply convinced by the emotional and coincidental nature of faith, which is part of why the investment is hard to let go of.

Best Answer

we hav the bible as proof of everything we need to know of GOd thank u very much

Best Answer

because God is a mystery u hav to want to solve by going to heaveb

Best Answer

Epic fail. Literally, if the bible is proof of God then clearly the Illiad is proof of the Greek Gods, the Bhagavad Gita is proof of Krishna and the other Hindu Gods...................

Best Answer

I don't have an imaginary friend.

Best Answer

i dont either God is so real u have a friend satin tell satin i love God for me thank u.

Best Answer

I don't believe in god.

Best Answer

Yep.

Best Answer

Lol :D

Best Answer

People don't believe in God for the same reason that people don't believe in Santa. <br />
Why would parents tell their kids all about him if he wasn't real? Why would kids stay up all night trying to catch a glimpse of him if he weren't real? Why would he hire an army of minimum waged, un-unionised elves to make toys if he wasn't real????<br />
I looovvveeee Santa!!!!!!

Best Answer

Okay, either you are a troll, or you are an indoctrinated fool who may or may not come to his senses when you are middle aged and realize that the voice in your head is you. You are so young, so impressionable, and they have taken advantage of that to steer your mind away from logical, analytical thought. <br />
here watch a cartoon....this is a logical conclusion.... http://i3.ytimg.com/vi/Z1BzP1wr234/hqdefault.jpg

Best Answer

Many reasons.

Best Answer

I've read the bible and I still don't believe in god. I have nothing against people that do, but for myself personally I don't see enough evidence.

Best Answer

i don't blame you and i wish i had such evidence,because if i did, i would be glad to show it to you

Best Answer

Many people believe in something because they *need* to in order to give their lives meaning and purpose. To look at the universe in its impressive magnificence and then look into a mirror is too much so many are left to feel too small for their own liking. To correct this they find comfort in believing that there is something out there that has a special plan for theM and that they have something more than mere survival to look forward to.<br />
Some recognized this flaw in human nature and set out to exploit it, to draw people under a single belief to control their actions, thoughts and assets. The idea of believing in something greater than we are is normal, what I find disgusting is the way many organized religions have used this to line their pockets and create a group of slaves that will blindly follow without even asking why.<br />
For me I do not *need* to believe in a god because my life is filled with all of the love and joy I need and I can freely give it back to those around me without them worrying that I have an ulterior motive.<br />
PS: I guess believing in some greater power (under any name or form) does not equate to believing in the proper use of grammar and written language.

Best Answer

very good!

Best Answer

Why do people believe in God? is just as relevant

Best Answer

Because they don't.

Best Answer

It would be nice to love God. But I've witnessed too many horrors on this planet to believe that God ever existed, or if he did, he clearly has given up on humans.

Best Answer

he has never given up on us he loves us ssso much he is one amazing God he created the earth u me every1 he has so much he has to take care of and he just wants us to love him back but we dont

Best Answer

yeah i do because satin is testing u and God lets it because he wants to know who is tough

Best Answer

Well said.

Best Answer

no but God created us so he can do what he wants we should be thankful we are lucky he loves us

Best Answer

that sucks

Best Answer

No decent proof..

Best Answer

I love GOD i believe in JESUS,, he is always there for me,, it cannot be a coincidence in any possible way that whenever i seek him i find him,, i pray for those who had never experienced this love to experience it so soon rather than wasting time in silly arguments

Best Answer

If I take a lamp and shine it toward the wall, a bright spot will appear on the wall. The lamp is our search for truth, for understanding. Too often we assume that the light on the wall is God. But the light is not the goal of the search; it is the result of the search. The more intense the search, the brighter the light on the wall. The brighter the light on the wall, the greater the sense of revelation upon seeing it! Similarly, someone who does not search, who does not bring a lantern with him, sees nothing. What we perceive as God, is the byproduct of our search for God. It may simply be an appreciation of the light, pure and unblemished, not understanding that it comes from us. Sometimes we stand in front of the light and assume that we are the center of the universe. God looks astonishingly like we do! Or we turn to look at our shadow, and assume that all is darkness. If we allow ourselves to get in the way, we defeat the purpose; which is to use the light of our search to illuminate the wall in all its beauty - and in all its flaws. And in so doing better understand the world around us.
-G'Kar, Babylon 5 (Meditations on the Abyss)

Best Answer

awesome...that explains it ALL....THANK YOU!

Best Answer

the question below yours says it all.<br />
Your god demands complete obedience and eternal love from me. And if he gave me that life in the first place surrendering that kind of control to him is understandable. But im not a fool i dont give literally everything i am to someone not having any proof that he exists not a scrap of evidence. Its just like a Nigerian you never met offering you a million dollars for something.

Best Answer

People will always find a reason to not believe, whether by their own choice or because they were not yet "given" a reason to believe. When they see all the hate and injustice, all the suffering in the world, they ask How could a just God let all of this happen? They do not always question instead what Man does out of his own free will. Instead of seeing Good as a choice and some misfortune as necessary in teaching and healing, they may then ask, "Why would God allow people to do bad things?". There will always be new questions, no matter what you tell some people, no matter how much you try to prove that God is there and He loves them. Sometimes all you can do is respect them as they are, show them the Love that's inside of you, and pray for them.<br />
God bless...

Best Answer

I don't know why people don't believe in God, but I do.

Best Answer

thank you it hurts me too hear what some people think of God all i was trying to do is spread the news of God and now I am getting hounded

Best Answer

Sometimes family, sometimes experience, and sometimes no knowledge of religion at all. And sometimes, all three.

Best Answer

I'm assuming you mean why don't people believe in the Christian God, the God of the Bible. I'll assume further that you do not believe in other gods, such as Allah, Zeus, Thor, Ba'al, Amun-Ra, and the like. So then, let me answer your question with another question: Why do you not believe in other gods, such as Allah, Zeus, Thor, Ba'al, Amun-Ra, and the like? There is just as much evidence that they exist as that the God of the Bible exists. Let's call the number of potential gods out there N: the only difference between you and me is that you don't believe in (N-1) gods, whereas I don't believe in N gods.

Best Answer

What saith the sc<x>ripture? Galatians 4:30a 2 Corinthians 3:12 Seeing then that we have such hope, we use great plainness of speech: 13 And not as Moses, which put a veil over his face, that the children of Israel could not stedfastly look to the end of that which is abolished: 14 But their minds were blinded: for until this day remaineth the same veil untaken away in the reading of the old testament; which veil is done away in Christ. 15 But even unto this day, when Moses is read, the veil is upon their heart. 16 Nevertheless when it shall turn to the Lord, the veil shall be taken away. Romans 9:13 As it is written, Jacob have I loved, but Esau have I hated. 14 What shall we say then? Is there unrighteousness with God? God forbid. 15 For he saith to Moses, I will have mercy on whom I will have mercy, and I will have compassion on whom I will have compassion. 16 So then it is not of him that willeth, nor of him that runneth, but of God that showeth mercy. 18 Therefore hath he mercy on whom he will have mercy, and whom he will he hardeneth. 19 Thou wilt say then unto me, Why doth he yet find fault? For who hath resisted his will? 20 Nay but, O man, who art thou that repliest against God? Shall the thing formed say to him that formed it, Why hast thou made me thus? 21 Hath not the potter power over the clay, of the same lump to make one vessel unto honour, and another unto dishonour? 22 What if God, willing to show his wrath, and to make his power known, endured with much longsuffering the vessels of wrath fitted to destruction:

Best Answer

Everyone Has There Beliefs And Some Might Not Believe In God.

Best Answer