I'm extremely open minded, I'm willing to try anything at least once. I'm Buddhist. I love music. I think I'm pretty intelligent.
sirmrtony sirmrtony 16-17, M 15 Answers Dec 13, 2011

For what it's worth, I could be your friend. I have very few friends myself. I have AS and it's difficult to find people who aren't judgemental and will try to understand me. But I've learned something: it's not me with the problem, it's the world. So if no one will accept you for who you are, to heck with them. Just be yourself and enjoy it.

Best Answer

I'd love to be your friend, haha :)

Best Answer

I think it is a matter of geography because I would like to be your true friend. I could be that and love you in any way like a brother, like a lover, like a student any and all ways. Your face is beautiful you souls not be with out friends you can write to me anytime. I wish great things in this life for you always. <br />
You are set so I could not add you but if you add me I will be your friend and more for always

Best Answer

I think how older we get how harder it is to make friends. <br />
we are like oh no he is that religion or he is that and this. <br />
But we should be like children again just wanting to have fun. <br />
so just try having fun with someone

Best Answer

Alot of the time people have an unfortunately rough time actually caring about someone other than themselves. They are to blind to see good people like I'm sure you are :) don't give up on making good friends, id like to be your friend if that's okay

Best Answer

you smell bad

Best Answer

find something good about someone and let them know you see it,express love and happyness not sadness.

Best Answer

look at your question see the words people, don't, like, me; think of it like this, people are doing what you tell them

Best Answer

it would appear to me that the people around you unfortunately do not understand the great friend you could be to them. Sometimes it takes time to find the right people that really mesh well with who we want to be.

Best Answer

we can be friends!

Best Answer

We can! :D

Best Answer

*smile*

Best Answer

*Smiles back*

Best Answer

you are open minded , so i like you , you can help me in maths ! lol

Best Answer

I know just how you feel I realty want someone I can relate to and understand me

Best Answer

i like music too!

Best Answer