screw em..

Best Answer

start selling weed. you'll make "friends"

Best Answer

I've been an outcast and a misfit all of my life. Never seemed to fit in with any crowd. Perhaps we can be friends.

Best Answer

You are cool

Best Answer

No way!! Not conceivable.

Best Answer

I dunno, you seem fine...

Best Answer

I lost desire for fitting in. been an outcast every sense i came into existence. Normal people bore me. they talk about things i have very little interest of. oh man the list goes on Hahahahaha!<br />
If your blood of my god and is a true believer like me, then you know the world do not love you. They do not love my god and do not love me either. the servant is no grater then the master xD so if they hate him they will hate you.<br />
Heck i used to call myself a goth. now, just a christian. i will not say i do not share allot in common with goths because i do. but i do not call myself goth anymore because i no longer listen to darkwave music.. i have met god, my life is focused on god forget the world i am thinking about heaven.

Best Answer

What do you expect from other people in a relationship?

Best Answer

Yeah, we can tall you're a REAL OUTCAST by your profile picture X) Besides, I've always been an outcast and now I really just don't care what people think :P my lack of caring seems to have become an attractive trait, so you'll be fine :D

Best Answer

M bf and only friend is in my picture Yes....he left for basic training July 11the and won't be back till Nov 29the...

Best Answer