why don't what? :O)

Best Answer

Sometimes, I guess is lack of attention. It happened to me a few times. I had answered a question and then noticed the details and I needed changing my answer.

Best Answer

if you're talking about ep questions, i can tell you why i don't read the details, im on ep mobile, which is my cell phone web. i have to go to the full site to see details, all i get is the question, and of course when i go to the full site i feel like an idiot to see details, but it is very hard for me to answer the questions on the full site it don't function properly

Best Answer

we do but if they make no sense then it is the fault of the person who asked the question ( you only have yourself to blame dear)

Best Answer

My question made perfect sense, thanks.

Best Answer

to you maybe but not to anyone else dear

Best Answer

No one else had any problem understanding it. Sorry you feel that you speak for other people.

Best Answer

I always do. :)

Best Answer

I just think it is silly when they don't look for clarifying information before jumping all over you as a horrible person. Ugh.

Best Answer

I know. I hate that.
You ask a question that requires the reader to read details, and they don't, resulting in them answering with an unintelligible answer.
FOR THOSE WHO DON'T READ THE DETAILS:
WE PUT THEM THERE FOR A REASON.
Do you remember in school, when the teacher says "remember to read the directions"?
The if you failed you wonder why?
Well, with out reading details, you answer sucks. lol jp
PLEASE read details. :)

Best Answer