sunshineIcy sunshineIcy 18-21, F 4 Answers May 19, 2013 in Community

Stupid question.<br />
I hate it.

Best Answer

I like this answer.

Best Answer

:D

Best Answer

:)

Best Answer

They changed, they are changing, they will change, and many among them have become great lovers. <br />
We all hate haters, lovers of false causes, doers of things that we consider as evil!... And we wrongly think that we are right, we are good, we have the right to judge.<br />
I think that hate is wrong, even hating haters. We better love: we love lovers, we love haters, we love sinners. Because, our judgement is usually wrong - except judging our own self.<br />
All the Prophets of God teach love and live the life of love. And Their universal education will transform our world through the Internet.

Best Answer

It is wrong to judge people you don't truly know or understand. Did you walk a mile through their shoes? Do you know why they think and feel the way they do? Are you yourself Perfect? Do you want to offer legitimate advice that could really benefit them? If you can answer no to any of these questions, you are not entitled to make a judgement call about someone. I know what it's like to judge others, I used to do it all the time until I discovered what it's like to have someone judging me:)

Best Answer

Often, but not always. There are haters in all environments. Envy is not always the motivation.

Best Answer

Here's another term that makes me want to rip my eyes out................................................ haters.

Best Answer