BloodRedShadow BloodRedShadow 18-21 17 Answers Aug 9, 2012 in Dating & Relationships

I don't know if you can tell, but I am hand writing this and sending it to EP via US Mail.

Best Answer

I write to my mom occasionally because it's lovely getting a handwritten mail. A personal touch. Life in general like writing to complain to firms and keeping in touch with ppl on a daily basis, it's hard work that's why ppl email instead. It's cheaper , save time and energy and a better chance of getting a reply much quicker than posts do. I am already fedup getting bills made frm papers!!

Best Answer

i do write letters.. i like them.. and i also enjoy writing (now i mean by hand, with a pen, not on a keyboard). i am constantly in touch with my grandmother via written letters... i love it.. it is so personal... id like to have a pen friend, but who would be interested...

Best Answer

I wrote one yesterday to a pen pal

Best Answer

It costs money and it's slower.

Best Answer

but this is not the case...!

Best Answer

I write letters by hand, not all of them, but personal letters I do.<br />
People don't use hand written letters, because letters are replaced by e-mail, as the main form of communication.

Best Answer

who needs them is the question,everyone running after others

Best Answer

I know its not good i´m a 11 year old girl who loves writing to my family which are in England ( I was born in Spain). My grandmother gave me her leather writing set that she had when she was little. I love it and i dont see why people dot do it!! I am VERY crossed!

Best Answer

i like to write letters but i never tried mailing them in a post office. i'm too curious of the experience though

Best Answer

I really want to- but my handwriting is oopsies and ding dongs.

Best Answer

Most people only use the computer.

Best Answer