mable49er mable49er 61-65, F 19 Answers Feb 17, 2012

you want me to beat them up for you?

Best Answer

Not necessary. My nephew thought I might enjoy the stories & some I have which I selected, but verbal abuse to a simple question was not requested by me. Verbally attacking others is shameful.

Best Answer

they're called trolls and its best to ignore them. also known as attentionwhores

Best Answer

oh my...such names.

Best Answer

i.AM.NOT.HERE.TO.HELP.

Best Answer

Lili, whats with your potty mouth???? GET OFF MY CHICHIS!

Best Answer

I am not the sheriff in these parts pardner.....people can handle themselves.

Best Answer

I've found it better to ignore such people. Don't give them the attention that they crave

Best Answer

Vulgar, young people. terrible.

Best Answer

OK ok ok don't shout

Best Answer

I don't shout.

Best Answer

We are allways going to have the bad with the good,many never get attention.It is like a child who will do anything even make a fool of himself or even hurt himself to get someone who will listen.It is a sickness and when they grow up it won't be as bad.I think rather then get up set,send them a smile or a bear hug.

Best Answer

True that why feed into their sickness !

Best Answer

I don't see the difference between a person who's out to ask a pervy question and a pervy who gives a verbally disgusting response. In responding to them, by answering a question or in responding to a terrible response, it means playing up to them. I would have thought it would have been better for both Asker and responders to leave them to it because either way they win on the respons because invariably they come back for more anyway.

~F~

Best Answer