flipper1966 flipper1966 56-60, M 7 Answers Dec 2, 2012 in Politics

those bums would not get a raise then.

Best Answer

Because spending works to stimulate economic activity. Conservatives have been waiting 30 years for Reaganomics to show some signs of success and want us to believe if we wait just one more decade it will work.<br />
The best desc<x>ription of supply side economics came from a British MP. Supply side economics is trying to feed a horse fast enough that eventually enough grain will come out the back end with the manure to feed a sparrow.

Best Answer

Taking money out of the economy and skimming some off then borrowing more to put into the economy on failed programs stimulates the economy?
OK
I guess you also believe that N Korea discovered the unicorn den.

Best Answer

And I guess you flunked history and ignore all evidence that does not support your partisan world view. And your initial statement has nothing to do with anything except a partisan rant. Not my fault you slept through high school history and Econ 101.

Best Answer

robin in the hood

Best Answer

Because they have agreed to spending CUTS in exchange for returning the upper tax rates to what they were when Bush took office.

Best Answer

The Democrats just want a tax increase so they can INCREASE spending.

Best Answer

Let's resurrect the Contract with America... Remember when HW BUSH said read my lips no new taxes. It's impossible to limit spending, when you ate an outta control government. Lol.

Best Answer

Did you support Newt in the last election?

Best Answer

Newt... No way. He should slither away... Ok, that goes for a lot of politicians.

Best Answer

Neither party means an actual freeze. They mean no <i>new</i> increases. I love how they bale water from the port to the starboard, but it stays in the same sinking ship.

Best Answer

You think we're sinking? Me too!

Best Answer