alittlefun53NC alittlefun53NC 61-65, M 11 Answers Jul 11 in Community

Dahh cuz Palestine is an Arab country. the intruders are the Zionists not the other way around!!

Best Answer

Gee, I wonder who built Jerusalem in the first place?

Best Answer

The old Arab trides. Ask Jesus. he lived there in the old days.

Best Answer

Oh Ernie, when you ask who built Jerusalem, are implying that Israelis had the right to displace the Palestinians and immigrate to Palestine because "supposedly" they used to live in the land some few thousands years ago? ..and obviously, we can all leave any land for thousands of years and then come back looking for our homes expecting to find them all new and untouched. Please let us know if this what you mean, we could use a laugh!

Best Answer

The few that at one point did put them into camps; but generally they only are interested in Palestinians as tools to use against Israel.

Best Answer

Arab people don't hate each other... they love each other and any Arabic person is welcomed in all Arabs' houses... the problem is from the brainwashed arab leaders who spread hatred between arabs..... However, Palestinians have their own home land, which is Palestine, and it is their right to fight for their land to get it back from those who took their land

Best Answer

You know that is a good question. I ask a chef that I worked with who was from Isreal. What if there was peace in the middle east would you be happy? He said no they the Palestinians would alway's be his enemies. I feel sorry for anybody carry around that much hate.

Best Answer

Umm, why exactly would you expect the Palestinians to leave THEIR land for Israel and lose their Palestinian nationality as they will get “distributed” to other Arab countries?! Don’t you think that you have such a funny thinking? They are people, not a pack of candy to be distributed!! <br />
Secondly, if you use your brain for a change, you might finally realise that it would be much easier if each Israeli went back to where they came from originally!! Doesn’t that solution make so much more sense? <br />
You see, in case you don’t know, there was no such thing as Israel until a brand new country was “created”, obviously a brand new country had no citizens and obviously the Israelis were not planted in the land and then magically grew out of it, but they have immigrated from all over the world, so since they are just a bunch of immigrants, wouldn’t it make sense to “deport” them to wherever they came from ORIGINALLY?!! Each one of them already knows where they came from, you can say they have ANOTHER nationality, their ORIGINAL nationality before they immigrate to a land and (funnily) claim that it is their land.<br />
Finally, since you are very smart and are questioning things, why not question and ask, why do the Palestinians need to be taken by other countries? Why do the Palestinians not have a country of their own? How was that caused? Wasn’t it caused by your precious Israel? Isn’t the main question to be asked whether it was legitimate for Israel to displace people in the first place and leave them without a country? Or are you too ignorant to question the cause and expect us to just cope with Israel’s illegitimate creation? OBVIOUSLY, whoever caused the problem SENSIBLY enough should be held accountable and should expect a backlash; they are expected to take responsibility for the creation of their ILLEGITIMATE state that should be simple enough to understand.<br />
You questioning why Arab countries did not take the Palestinians is exactly the same as if someone stole my car and then I start questioning, why the hell didn’t my neighbours buy me a new car!!

Best Answer

Palestine is the homeland. Imagine if Oklahoma wanted to take the Texas Panhandle, or if Indiana wanted Chicago. People seem to forget about the 6-Day War.

Best Answer

Israel offered to return the seized land for a right to exist promise. The Arab countries refused.

Best Answer

The muslims can't go against the koran. It says all infidels must die. Oh, well.....

Best Answer

Mohamed also said the "People of the Book" should live in peace, too.

Best Answer

That's like asking why the various indian tribes didn't just band together and hang out when the americans shoved them off their land. Because they aren't buddies. Secondly, why the hell should the palestinians leave lands they've been on for CENTURIES? You don't see Italy trying to regain it's "Lost territories".

Best Answer

They are the outcasts of the Arab world. Troublemakers.

Best Answer

Actually that was Mussolini's dream in WWII, at least partially.

Best Answer

They're 'troublemakers' because they get used as pawns by everyone.

Best Answer

That's very true. The other Arab nations use them to aggravate Israel.

Best Answer

And everyone uses them to spy on the other groups.

Best Answer

Yep.

Best Answer

All this conversation edges are stupid to even think! Palestinians aren't on this land for centuries! They are the owners of the place for millenniums! The Jews who came with Moses and pretend to be the owners ae obviously Egyptians in irigin who just came to have some "passage on the land " as refugee from pharaohs tyranny! And not meant to settle on OUR LAND!
The Palestinians have proved always to be one of the most intelligent people on earth to be used like that! The ones recorded to make chaos were just certain hopeless who were manipulated by suspicious forces!
Palestinians were always the best folks of all the Arab nations, with all respect to all other Arabs, but no Arab nation can withstand and persevere and persist the oppression and ill leaderships from both Arabs and non Arabs against them!
Nobody "uses" them to spy on the other groups! May be some were weak in the bones and shared in vandalism, but this only reflect a small bunch whose number is less than your hand fingers! Generalizing those very few on a whole Palestinian people is both a fail and stupidity! If not deliberate defame for mean urges!
Palestinians never were the outcasts if Arabs! They were and still the "elite" of not only the Arabs, but of the whole globe people!
The conspiracies and tricks made for this strong upholding and brave people, if done against any other people of the earth, there would be no more thing named as Palestinians!
These agendas and sick plans woven against the Palestinians, are alone a testimony of the greatness and durability of these people! Even when Moses came along with his Jewish folks to "take part" in the Palestinian history, his people said to him " go with your god and fight them! These are massively brave and strong people we can't defeat!
And we are not created to be defeated at anytime! Just a matter of time and we will get our victory!!!! Just wait and see!!

Best Answer

selfish coward

Best Answer

That's your answer?

Best Answer

yeah because Arabs don't help each others ( I'm Palestinian) and we have never ever heard from them else condemnations , sorry if I was rude but that's the truth

Best Answer

No! Just the brainwashed Arab politicians, who also are the reason for evoking the Arabic spring!!

Best Answer

Not all! Just the Zionist Arabs who are known how they operate and where from they get their orders!

Best Answer

I don't think they are very good friends. But I hope you had a lot of fun with this question.

Best Answer

I was bored and thought I'd get a few people to perk me up. Nothing like a little controversy to do that!

Best Answer

You're fairly good at working people up, but I do it without even trying.

Best Answer

Palestinians don't use lube...

Best Answer