BohemianBuddha BohemianBuddha 31-35, M 13 Answers Dec 10, 2012 in Community

or maybe "Jacintha Saldanha" would be a terrible name for a prince

I keep hoping she faked her death as a prank-back

Best Answer

I thought it was a girl.

Best Answer

I thought we didn't know yet? But if it's a girl they have to go with Diana...dontcha think

Best Answer

I dont know, Diana was not popular with the establishment,and giving her name could be as bad as giving an Indian name.

Best Answer

Diana would have been this child's granmom and was ever more than beloved by her subjects. I doubt the establishment wound go there

Best Answer

hahaha, that would be great..

Best Answer

Tell us how you really feel about the royals. No need to hold back here!

In fairness, maybe they already had a names picked out long beforehand. In those circles, it's usually even more about honoring your forbears when it comes to naming babies than it is for most families. Besides, it could always be worse. They could fall prey to giving the baby some trendy, Hollywood-esque name, like "Apple" or "Jetblue."

Can you imagine an introduction like, "Presenting her royal highness Princess Moon Unit, Duchess of Cumbria." I know I can't.

Best Answer

Yeah, the name thing is irrelevant, im just disgusted at them for not ensuring that the nurse was looked after properly. I have more concern for the nurse than the health of the royals.

Best Answer

I don't know the details, but it sounds bad. Even if they simply view the nurse as an employee, they should be concerned be concerned about her.

Best Answer

"Mommy and daddy, where did my name come from?" .... "Well sweetheart, you were named after someone who committed suicide over a prank call." .... "Does that mean I should place so little value on my own life that if someone plays a prank on me, it means I am worthless and deserve to die?" ........

Not really a legacy I'd like my children to take after...

Best Answer

Well ,would naming it Diana be any better ,with the way she was killed .It does not matter how she died,its the fact that they are a buncha xenophobes who are living in the past. And if you know your history ,you will know that the Royals history is totally fraught with tragedy,murder and yet they still use the names of the less well behaved Royals.

Best Answer

Have they officially announced the name then? I doubt they know themselves yet.

Best Answer

I dont know,or care,im just making a point to highlight their appalling race relations .

Best Answer

They wouldn't be likely to call a white western girl by a name generally associated with other cultures. It wouldn't make much sense. This issue isn't an indicative of race relations.

Best Answer

Why not? It would be a very nice gesture, even just as a middle name. And they chose a Jewish name for the Queen, (Elizabeth) so why not Indian, Why ?because the Indians kicked the British out of India

Best Answer

I thought they were lizard shape-shifters from another planet.

Best Answer

Yeah ,that too.

Best Answer

They can name their baby whatever they like.

It's not their fault that poor woman took her own life.

Best Answer

Not their fault? That is debatable.

Best Answer