Why they don't make all bikini that cover enough to not need to do bikini waxing ?
darkice123 darkice123 36-40, M 12 Answers Aug 16, 2011

nothing makes attractive women less attractive. covered or uncovered a woman's body is always attractive to men with taste.

Best Answer

Personally I like to go as small as possible, but they do make an option for women who want to cover more, its called a t shirt, and I don't allow them at my pool.

Best Answer

why dont they go nude?

Best Answer

Covering less skin is the whole point of the bikini's design's evolution. The sexual theory of partial nudity is that "The greater the area uncovered, the more intense the focus on the covered". Inspiring lust and attractive are not the same thing.

Best Answer

They already do make those i guess..Maybe we need more swimmers for men that are not so inhibited and <br />
non-liberating...Really we need more nudism to bring back the balance.

Best Answer

Ideal beauty is different for everyone. Modesty is more attractive to some while others appreciate raw nudity, it's all about taste and conditioning.

Best Answer

I agree~

Best Answer

It all depends on how much pubic hair growth there is. Some would need a knee to waist bathers too cover them.

Best Answer

pass out the razors or wax now please!

Best Answer

Yes, I prefur the european type of one piece bikini on women. That's just me.

Best Answer

Well, to put it delicately, some women would need to deal with hair issues anyway....even with the more conservative bathing suits. And they do make two piece bikini-type suits that are cut more moderately....even boy leg suits that are cut more like shorts.<br />
I honestly think that women look nicer and more beautiful in tasteful and well cut suits that flatter individual body types. But then, I'm not a man.

Best Answer