scubafever scubafever 46-50, M 16 Answers Nov 16, 2010

Because I think the people buying the cat food, mostly women, would go "Ewwwwww" and be afraid to open the can. In case there are still recognizable parts in there, like a tail.<br />
Better to use ground up cow and pig entrails. :P<br />
LOL

Best Answer

Because pet food is designed to sound flavorful to the people who buy it. Read the names they give the food. Look at the commercials. It has to appeal to the person since they actually have the money. Here are some actual Fancy Feast flavors:<br />
Wild Salmon Primavera In A Classic Sauce With Garden Veggies And Greens<br />
Shredded Turkey Fare In A Savory Broth With Garden Greens

Best Answer

LOL - Good Question. I guess its about marketing. Just think about that commercial. New from Friskies, Mouse flavor. Mmmm good. Your cat will be asking for more. ;~)

Best Answer

Lack of willing food taster participants.

Best Answer

Cats would stop catching mice.

Best Answer

Because they taste like Chicken.

Best Answer

IDK why they don't , I have a cat that loves to eat mice (yuck) and would like mouse flavored cat food .

Best Answer

Because unless they are starving they usually don't eat them they just play with them until they don't move anymore.

Best Answer

cause they wouldn't have to chase it, and mice don't taste that good without the chase

Best Answer

Disney still hasn't let us grind up Mickey to see what he tastes like.

Best Answer

I've had mice, and they really don't have a distinct flavor.

Best Answer