Bad news makes people think their life isn't so bad.. for a few minutes.

Best Answer

If it bleeds, it leads

Best Answer

On the news tonight was a report about a 16 year old American girl who has come up with a new treatment for cancer that has been 100% successful in mice and shows great promise for treating humans. Good news in more ways than one!

Best Answer

See that's amazing! Did you make this up? :/

Best Answer

It isn't hard to find - google it! or try this http://www.geekosystem.com/17-yo-cancer-nanoparticle/ perhaps the reason you don't see good news is because you only interested in the bad! You should do a little research before you accuse someone of lying.

Best Answer

Easy now Maple, I was kidding. It was not meant as an accusation, just a simple question. How else could I have gotten that link? ;)

Best Answer

ask for it

Best Answer

I would love that. Maybe start with like 50/50 bad news and good news...hey did you know that 3.48 billion people did NOT get in a car wreck today?!?!

Best Answer

Because humans in general like reading bad news. We might say how unfortunate it is that So-And-So died, but we love tragedy. We like hearing about people dying, things blowing up or catching on fire, and crimes being committed, whether or not we care to admit it. That's why when there's an obvious accident on the road, everyone's stretching their necks trying to see some bodies.<br />
It's just in our nature. I always read the police blotter first because I like seeing who's in trouble.

Best Answer

I guess I'm too sensitive. I can't listen to the news anymore. It depresses me. Car accidents make me nauseous, and reports of doom and gloom make me cry.

Best Answer

no news is good news?

Best Answer