cause they make me laugh

Best Answer

because they are mostly harmless

Best Answer

Because! face it we are F*cking AWSOME! :)

Best Answer

because roughly 60-70% 'light up'

Best Answer

Because the ' what would you like for your last meal' conversation would take forever.

Best Answer

you should be banned for a question like that ...potheads are awesome lmao!

Best Answer

I am not suggesting that we do, I am just asking why we don't.

Best Answer

thanks be to god some one sayed it haha i bet the person who asked that question is pretty sickend ryt now

Best Answer

you dont like me?

Best Answer

thnx...

Best Answer

Plenty more people should be killed before "pot heads"

Best Answer

Why would you wanna do that? Potheads dont hurt anyone... maybe you should think about alcoholics.

Best Answer

check it out Pot Heads are not going to break into your home or car cause we are out we eat have sex and sleep ----------unlike the ******** that do hard drugs.

Best Answer

cus if we did there would not be enough people to run the country....it be MASS Genocide.

Best Answer

no! because somebody needs to smoke the pot

Best Answer

We should shot pot heads in the fuucking head I'm so sick of them they are 30 yrs ol living at home uneducated retarded a lady I know has a teen who is strung out on pot and he steals **** and sells everything for five dollars even his moms **** and lil bro **** he sold his shoes for five and walked home barefoot two miles I hate dope heads they are low class people VERY LOW CLASS

Best Answer

Yeah....and take all their weed!!!!Great idea....and then we'll get the crackheads!!!!

Best Answer

because wit out pot heads the dearlers would go out of business and it is the best buzz ever but u dont no that

Best Answer

also all that money the dealers make they will spend which will go to the government and taxes. Its money making for everyone

Best Answer

excaly so y are u saying that they should be killed ????

Best Answer

Pot dealers shouldn't even have a buisiness as pot should grow wild and free just like me!!!!

Best Answer