World is broken and it's such an awful place to live. The place, where unhappiness is a virus, which progressing in our blood and makes us lonely and weak or angry and ungrateful. Why don't just leave it? It's not like I just "can't take it anymore", it's just - is there any point to go further? If happiness is not long for even a few months? After all, we WILL die in the end, so why wait so long, if you was born as a mistake of your parents, who married by mistake of their? And people are rotting and suffering because of it. And they making each other only worse. So why wait for your turn? Why should we, and why shall?
LittleCreep LittleCreep 16-17, F 8 Answers Aug 23 in Dating & Relationships

Because the ****** existence we're used to isn't as scary as the idea of not existing any more at all

Best Answer

The logical reasons not to kill ourselves are scarce. But there is a reason there, outside of logic. Suicide is not the death of a great one.

Best Answer

well we don't like death after all

Best Answer

Life is about maximizing enjoyment. That's enough for me.

Best Answer

But I just got my cat a new toy........

Best Answer

Just do it & stop bothering me with you pessimistic moaning.

Best Answer

I wasn't bothering you, but if you feel like the king of the world, I'll listen to you.

Best Answer

I don't feel like the king of the world.. I'm not sure what you mean by that actually. Expalin.

Best Answer

This doesn't seem pessimistic to me. It seems like... more of a logical take on life and death.

Best Answer

Why have you decided that I am bothering you?

Best Answer

Logical? Don't use words like that you don't understand. Plus, why can't it be both logical and pessimistic.

Best Answer

I'm just angry... I can't figure out why. -_-

Best Answer

Because you're a ******* *******, maybe that's why?

Best Answer

None sense. I am just a body. & I am looking for a cause not an effect.

Best Answer

Well, now you see, why the world is awful? It's full of people like you, who is just ******* angry and makes other people hurt.

Best Answer

You're making me feel awful for hurting others. You're a hypocrite. Its full of people like both of us.

Best Answer

Please rewrite your reply... it is hard to understand what you are asking.

Best Answer

Explain me why am I hypocrite? And maybe what's up with this sarcasm in the first sentence?

Best Answer

I was mean to you. Then you were mean to me for being mean. & Lamenting how that was what was wrong with the world. :3 That you were mean to me.. makes you a hypocrite.. and apart of what you consider wrong with the world. Hypocrite or contradictory something like that.

Best Answer

The point is, I wasn't saying like I am the best man in the world, who soul is clean, and that the unhappiness or "bad mood" is like virus, which "goes" from man to man. You was angry - you made me angry too. I am not immune to this, no one is, so that pretty much what's wrong with world.

Best Answer

k

Best Answer

Alright, bye. I don't think like visiting this site anymore anyway. Have a good day.

Best Answer

Hahaha Your anger has consoled me.

Best Answer