LydiaRia LydiaRia 51-55, F 10 Answers Jan 15, 2013 in Education

Because there are to many damn children and not enough adults willing to teach them.

Best Answer

My parents did that, i was getting pretty good at Norwegian, and my big brother was fluent, but we eventually refused to speak anything else, it eventually pissed off our grand-parents so much that they couldnt even understand their own grand-kids that my nan snapped and shouted at us to speak English. We never spoke Norwegian again, and both forgot how to speak it.

Best Answer

My teacher started to teach us spanish in first grade. It was so easy. Our country is doing a disservice to its children not to add language. Maybe they are threatened because most politicians only speak one language themselves?

Best Answer

most kids I know have enough trouble with only one language in this country......

Best Answer

who needs another language?

Best Answer

We live in a small world and the dominant language on the planet will not be English for ever. It could become Spanish or Chinese then where will you be?

Best Answer

in Oklahoma... ordering food in a Mexican or Chinese restaurant... why?

Best Answer