It has long been my belief that the way forward is to work as a single nation. The amount of recourses needed to advance are more than any one nation can muster. I dont see why so few people see this as possible. The way things are now is because we made them like that. Not because they are. The only reason it is , is because we let it. To quote my favorite movie "People should not be afraid of their governments. Governments should be afraid of their people". So enouth people need to want this to happen before it can.
Hizzey Hizzey 22-25, M 14 Answers Nov 17, 2012 in Hobbies

I have often wondered the same thing. It sounds like a good idea but it would have to be done voluntarily by all countries and that could be a bit of a problem considering differences in opinion of things that people are actually willing to die for, like religion, culture, money, power etc. So if it's not done voluntarily then it will have to be a forced takeover and that has a multitude of other problems attached to it including things like revolutionary forces and freedom fighters who start off with good intentions, are shown to be the actual good guys, take over and then become corrupted by power and money themselves.......and so the wheel turns........

Best Answer

Taking the world by force has never been an option.
Many have tried many have failed.
To even try would defeat the purpose of wat we would want to achieve.
The difrence of opinion is a good thing. But blind faith is not. Im happy to see more people thinking about this.
All i can do is share my opinion and hope that it might inspire people to have there own.
Its going to take a lot of opinions and discussions to get this done.
But to do this blindly without considering any other opinion would be short sighted.
No one person can say wat the world thinks or wants.
All one can do is voice his opinion while beying open minded of others.

Best Answer

Well said Hizzey. You're only 22-25 yrs old ? I'm impressed. If more of the new generations are like you then there may still be hope yet. :-)

Best Answer

I doubt the evil in the world will ever relinquish it's power

Best Answer

Have to ban Religion first! :-)

Best Answer

Religion is a guide, as is science. Both try to awnser the bigger questions. We dont have to ban them but they shouldnt lead. But guide.
The only thing fit to lead man is man. We can chose for ourselves wat we belive to be right or wrong. All religon and science can do is guide us in the choice.
Since there are many people with many beliefs.
Wat is right or wrong will be a matter of opinion.
With enouth opinions a base line can be made.

Best Answer

Sorry, don't agree, our world can never be united while people hold differing religious beliefs & practices. History shows more wars have been caused by 'religion' than by anything else, so no hope for uniting our world whilst religion exists.

Best Answer

Religion or not.
People will allways find things they disagree upon. Banning religion wont solve this it will only serve to shift the focus of the disagrements.
Fact is the greatest stregnth of man is that we all have a slightly unique view on any given.
This is allso our greatest weakness when people so franticly belive in something they wont accept anything beyond wat they belive.
The problem has never been religon but man itself.
But that is wat i belive wich is allso subject to opinion

Best Answer

OK, we'll agree to disagree then! :-) lol

Best Answer

I have long thought religion as the problem. The supression of free thought.
It took me a while to come to this conclusion.
Mabe one day i will see it your way mabe you will see it mine.
But to agree to disagree is a wise solution untill a better one is found.

Best Answer

Agreed. You have a lifetime ahead to consider, while I may have but a few years left to enjoy or endure whatever occurs. Cheers!

Best Answer

Most people like having a national belonging.

Best Answer

It has little to do with national belongings.
Countries wont end, it could be something similar to the US today where countries will become similar to states.
Though i dont think there is a political system that can handle globally. Something new will have to be made.
We have enouth people on this world the awnser should be only a matter of getting the right ones together.

Best Answer

because a woman has not yet been president

Best Answer

hippy science

Best Answer

I don't think it can happen there is so much hatred and jealousy world wide that it would be very difficult

Best Answer

If this were to happen it would be the hardest thing man kind has ever had to tackle.
If succesfull the greatest achievement we ever made.
Ofcourse its goin to be difficult. But not impossible and that is the part i belive people forgot.

Best Answer

there may be too many of the pieces that are broken.....:(

Best Answer

I once thought like that.
But i wont just give up, if it is broken we can fix it.
I just dont see why this cant happen. The only reason it couldnt is if we did not want it to.
This has been wat scared me, Not that it couldnt happen. But that we wouldnt let it.

Best Answer

War profiteering makes the world go 'round.

Best Answer

True or false doesnt matter.
If it was true , the only reason that it would be like this is because we let it. Every system be it economical financial or otherwise is there because we let it.
As said something new will have to be thought up.

Best Answer

How does one stop the invisible government? JFK tried. We can't even get congress to require a Federal Reserve Bank audit. We can't even get an unbiased investigation into 9/11 or get the media to publicly acknowledge, let alone question, the collapse of building 7.

Best Answer

The power any goverment has at any time is the power it has been given by its people.
If enouth people disagree they will have no choice.
Im not saying that its easy, as i said before it will be the hardest thing ever attempted. But with over 6 billion potential minds trying to tackle it. I see it as possible

Best Answer

I don't. People aren't able to accept the fact that their government could actually engineer a 9/11. People are too busy paying bills and trying to raise a family to be concerned with the hidden evil that lurks beneath the surface. Conspiracy theories and the people who believe them are always considered crazy so who'd be willing to publicly admit to belief in something that would be so detrimental to their professional and social reputation? No one. I applaud your optimism but I've been fighting this battle online for years and all I get is ridicule. If you'd like a little help connecting the dots I'd recommend this video: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6EK2swspKgw

Best Answer

The fight you have chosen is the fight of things that were.
The fight i am chosing is one of things that can be.
I dont like theorizing about conspiracy or not, i generally dont see the point.
Wat i see is possibilities things that could be.
Not of things that were. If they are true or not.
I found myself scared of wat others think of my own beliefs. I have had people think im crazy due to my concept of humanity. Or where it should go from here.
If people think im crazy or not does not concern me.
Wat does is that people start to think outside of our little box we live in and consider that it could be so much more. The way things are is because we let them not because they are. And at some point in my short existence i hope to see people realizing that.

Best Answer

Where would you like to see things go?

Best Answer

Forward. And i think the only way forward is together.
For me the exploration of space and our place in it is wat man kind should strive for.
In any case the way it is now. So devided and mistrusting cant be the way it should end.

Best Answer

That's cool.

Best Answer

This won't happen while people believe in their egos. Once everyone realises the Truth, there will be no world as one won't be needed.

Best Answer