darkice123 darkice123 36-40, M 11 Answers Apr 13, 2012

Lol! You say that as if men had no will power at all! That is the thing with free will. There is a choosing that is involved. If he chooses to be unfaithful, then I would just have to choose to beat the living daylights out of him and toss him out on his arse.

Best Answer

lmao. I like this user! :D

Best Answer

Lol thanks!

Best Answer

It goes both ways, women cheat just as much as men do.

Best Answer

ah God love them...they just can't help it.. and I suppose women just can't help finding it unacceptable

Best Answer

The idea of men not being able to help it is assinine but i think this is just some troll.

Best Answer

Why the Hell should we accept it??????

Best Answer

You shouldn't. Know one should, if someone cheated on me, I would apeshit. lol As a friend of mines would say. No, that does not mean I would turn abusive

Best Answer

Bollards.

Best Answer

If a guy in a relationship chooses to go outside of it, he should really be

in an open relationship where both partners agree on it, it stops the

other one being hurt, it is not fair to do this to someone who is faithful.

If there is kids involved he needs help, the damage divorce has on children!!!!!

who are left feeling hurt because of infidelity, and the breakup of the family because of his infidelity, is it fair? You tell me this?

Its a choice, just consider it wisely and what you have to loose before

doing it, is it still worth it?

People can always help what they choose, its just they have problem taking responsibility for their own actions.

Best Answer

That's scary if that applies to all men.

Best Answer

Know the feeling. I feel dispair when i think about weak limbed weak minded girly girls wanting men to protect them, feed them,and tell them what to do. Who could love a gross ******* like that?

Best Answer