maybe it hasn't occured to them. Just like it doesn't occur to a lot of men who date women with a reputation, then they wonder why the girl breaks it off with them. i guess when you're in love, or think you are, you dont notice these things

Best Answer

The truth is women don't even really know why they pick the guys they pick because it is a biological processes. They are unaware of it. But to be fair it the same for men.

Best Answer

That's funny, actually. You may as well ask why don't MEN just admit that they don't even CARE what type of personality a woman has, as long as she's pretty ? There are exceptions in both cases.

Best Answer

Thing is... a lot of nice men have a disconnect between what they say and what they do too. Lots of nice guys are with complete *******, but hey... opposites attract, perhaps? Giver and taker... something like that might be the cause.

Best Answer

well i dont enjoy dickheads myself, but i have heard some ladies say they like men that 'take charge' or men that 'know wnat they want' or men that 'are self assured' but in my eyes they are dickheads and i could'nt see myself hanging around them for 2 minutes --- but thats just me, i think sometimes stuff like bank balances, or material possessions, or perks, are more attractive to ladies than the actual person that owns them

Best Answer

because we do NOT enjoy going out with dickheads. Many of them just accidentally turn out to be dickheads. A better question would be, "hey men, why do you turn into a **** as soon as you start dating a woman?" My theory is NOT "good guys are single because women don't go out with them" my theory is, "single guys are good because they aren't going out with a woman yet" I have no idea why men feel it necessary to act like a jerk, because women do not continue going out with jerks, unless they prefer a short-term relationship.

Best Answer

But why don't men admit they like going out with those kinds of women?-insecure and easy prey...

Best Answer

Blind, desperate, and insecurity. If you are a real person you won't fall for a scumbag. You would see right through a dickhead.

Best Answer

Some girls are drawn to the bad boy irregardless of what they say they want, sure. Others of us wouldn't even fathom getting involved with that type of toxic manchild. I am one of the latter.

Best Answer