ARTOFNOISE ARTOFNOISE 46-50, M 17 Answers Sep 18, 2011

Because women wash their feet.

Best Answer

This is not the main reason, the reason is only physiology, but there are some esxeptings.

Best Answer

This is not reason. May be some women have more feet smell than some men, but women's feet smell is softer (even if much) and men's feet smell is ordinary.

Best Answer

mine smell just as bad .. I have sweaty feet.

Best Answer

If you are really this, who is in the picture, I want to smell your feet and my feet alternately for 15-20 minutes, but I won't do this never, because I know How shame will be for me.

Best Answer

The reason is physiology, but there are some esxeptings, for example I am the man, but my feet smell is like some (not all) women's feet smell.

Best Answer

there isnt as many sweat glands in womans feet than in mens. mens feet can produce up to a pint of sweat a day!

Best Answer

Best Answer

WHY am I reminded of that story about Britney Spears taking her shoes off on a commercial flight and people on several rows complaining about the smell ! Some women DO have foot odor, too.

Best Answer

Yes, may be some women have more feet smell than some men, but women's feet smell is softer (even if much) and men's feet smell is ordinary.

Best Answer

god I wanna smack you ignorant bastard

Best Answer

My feet never smell and I am a man. My daughter's feet used to stink really bad when she was growing up. Sometimes, it's because of the shoes not breathing enough -- sometimes, it's from things that you eat and it comes out through your pores like garlic. <br />
Maybe, the fact that most women have many different pairs of shoes lets one pair get totally dried out while wearing another pair.

Best Answer

Old dead skin on your feet is a prime cause of foot odor- a lot of women use the "Egg" (or other tool) to remove the old skin so that their feet are smooth. Of course even tho their feet might smell good - some toes are gnarly messes due to the shoes they wear.

Best Answer

A little bit of foot phermune.

Best Answer

simple hormones, or ***** moans chose one

Best Answer

Some do! It can be a medical problem...

Best Answer

Because women take showers unlike men................................

Best Answer

This is not reason, the reason is only physiology, but there are some esxeptings.

Best Answer

May be some women have more feet smell than some men, but women's feet smell is softer (even if much) and men's feet smell is ordinary.

Best Answer

as i dude, i feel i can speak on behalf of all dudes, and say i never bother washing my feet lol, i am a brutal ****

Best Answer