Fishin4Life Fishin4Life 41-45, M 13 Answers Mar 20, 2012

Doc, I just don't know what to do next,I feel stuck.

Best Answer

come to me.. wanna cuddle .. YOU ..

Regards

Best Answer

okay ,

Best Answer

u need shower ... o my puddle.... are dnt run away plz...

Best Answer

will you scrub my back ?

Best Answer

yes.... now go n have shower .. okay ...

Best Answer

I don't lay down on couches to talk nor do my patients.

Best Answer

sit on the couch

Best Answer

You really need to lighten up some..Really..

Best Answer

Sitting on the couch. OK. I'm thinking about tires. I need new tires for my car. I was surprised that EP actually had an advertisement for something that wasn't a sex ad. They had an advertisement for tires. I clicked on the link and it brought to me a coupon for $100 off 4 tires. I thought that was nice.

Best Answer

well the thing that is on my mind is 2 let down gently all the admirers i seem 2 have made on here

Best Answer

Hmm,I don't know,I don't think those qualifications hanging up over there on the wall are genuine.

Best Answer

*Sighs* I will....................... *Lays down on couch* Where should I start?

Best Answer

How much time do I have?

Best Answer

I know whats going on here! Your trying to be a therapist. Your trying to mind **** me, its not happening! Therapist=The Rapist

Best Answer

Your the EP shrink?

Best Answer

How comfortable is it? Can I have a pillow to? Will you bring me a drink? Can I smoke? When we are done can I stay and watch tv? Can I have control over the remote? Will you cover me up if I fall asleep?

Best Answer

yes yes yes

Best Answer

Sounds like your awful picky

Best Answer

Great well this thing is wildspectrumarts likes to pretend shes a doctor and is very up tight but the thing is shes on her ALOT so when does she see all these patience and and other things make me doubt her and her stick thats trapped in her arse

Best Answer