PoetryNEmotion PoetryNEmotion 51-55, F 5 Answers Sep 29, 2012 in Dating & Relationships

one cause i love to play with it....two i know you love the way it feels when i do play with it.....three i love to hear you moan.... and four i love the way the hairs tickles my hands....five i love to feel the way it gets wet from not leaving it alone....six i love the way i always get my hand smacked and am told to stop but it dose not get smacked after the third attempt tp play with it....seven it is exciting for us both.....eight 95% of the time i am going to get some after i play with it....nine it is a climatic time 10 it makes it a smiling day for all just because i did not leave it alone! still want me to leave it alone? all smiles!

Best Answer

Wow. Didn't expect this from YOU! Seems a side to my magicwriter that I have NOT seen before! *laughing* No. Do not leave it alone. I have not slept since the previous night. First morn smile! Kissesssssssssssssss.....xoxoxox

Best Answer

my magic fingers are going back to work! play.....play....play...tickle....tickle...tickle

Best Answer

It's more like "why don't you leave him alone" which involves extricating myself from a very long marriage. No other detais necessary.

Best Answer

Oh..........

Best Answer

Because I think I can fix it. I keep going at it, messing with it possibly making things worse because I really don't have anything better to do. I know I should stop but I'm so dang near determined I can make it better that I won't quit.

Best Answer

Persistent, aren't you? Great!

Best Answer

You know how hard it is not to pick at a scab. And this one is so big that I can't keep my fingernails off it. Look, now it's bleeding. :{)

Best Answer