SkidlelyBoeBoe SkidlelyBoeBoe 31-35, M 16 Answers Dec 28, 2013 in EP

<----Is changing filthy diaper right now.

Best Answer

haha

Best Answer

Just got done and now I'm in the process of cleaning up the mess that my cat left in the bathroom. He missed the litter box.

Best Answer

Haha fun (^_^)

Best Answer

Because they YELL and SH*T on themselves.

Best Answer

They make everything sticky

Best Answer

they are short, annoying, and always eating, and....I am just kidding, I have kids, and they grew up..... :)

Best Answer

I'm tired as **** and my kid won't take a nap. That is 1 out of 1,000,000,000. I do love my kids and love being around them but that's not what you asked lol

Best Answer

anyone who hates children and small animals can't be all bad

Best Answer

said the cyclops

Best Answer

borrowed from the brilliant and esteemed philosopher, William Claude Dukenfield

Best Answer

never trust a cyclops

Best Answer

never listen to a mime

Best Answer

haha

Best Answer

I haven't spent much time with them so aren't used to them. I treat them like I treat myself - supportive at first, then critical, then supportive, then . . . It isn't the right way to act towards kids.

Best Answer

Idk One of my cousins never played with her kids she treated and talked to them like adults since birth she didn't like people making funny noises and giggling in her babies faces They look so serious and goal oriented now but not unhappy

Best Answer

I don't have kids, so I'm not ignoring any. It's on purpose, my not being a father.

Best Answer

But I do! I even have two of my own.

Best Answer

:)

Best Answer

:D

Best Answer

Like? I love my niece and nephews.

Best Answer

They're loud, obnoxious, messy, sticky, not so smart, easily hurt, tiny humans. What's there to like?

Best Answer

Grown are those things too

Best Answer

Have you met my kids? Just kidding they're awesome like me :)

Best Answer

:{D

Best Answer

They're like tiny little people and that's just weird.

Best Answer

because they are unpredictable and they do things you don't expect. like randomly pull down thier pants and there your like what the hell , why did you do that . so you say stop, seriously more than one of my relatives , a 6 year old , 3 year old , and 7 year old all have at one time or antoher pulled down their pants. it's weird for me. my nephew once ran into the room completly naked jumped on my lap. i was in shock , i told him no and that is not okay . he laughed and thought it was a joke. it put me in an awkard situation.

Best Answer

They s*ck.

Best Answer

Too much sugar, never enough salt, even on slow roast.

mx:))

Best Answer