Is it because you don't want people to know that you're on this site? Or something else? I mean, I'm not the hottest guy in the world, but I'm not so self-conscious that I'm scared to show people what I look like! xD
Seabass20 Seabass20 18-21, M 37 Answers Aug 23, 2012 in Community

I do.......<br />
this is ME!!!<br />
-Cart

Best Answer

Lol love it!

Best Answer

=o. how do you type with flippers?!

Best Answer

YEP takes me AWHILE and someitmes I HIT THE CAPS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Best Answer

hahaha

Best Answer

ehehhe MEEKA knows!

Best Answer

aww! penguin on the inside? :D

Best Answer

my pics are in my pic section. available to friends.

Best Answer

Um...hello..totally me..lol

Best Answer

EP ladies.. they drool and stalk me XD

Best Answer

lol, I want to live in your fantasy world too! xD

Best Answer

Yep you're pretty hot

Best Answer

:)

Best Answer

First off, I love being anonymous and slightly mysterious. Second, I just dislike photos for so many reasons.<br />
A) I look different in real life (everyone brings it to my attention "Gee, you don't look like this or that"). Thanks!<br />
B) I have always had a chip on my shoulder over practices that promote vanity.<br />
C) Does it matter what I look like? Are my ideas validated because of my looks?<br />
D) As silly as this sounds, and even if I wanted my pictures on the Internet...I have none. I never seek to get my photo taken. Nor am electronically savvy whereby I could posses virtual images of myself. I don't even post pictures on Facebook...and no one complains about that.<br />
Who and why are there Internet folk looking to see other people's photos?<br />
E) I just don't trust the Internet!

Best Answer

all valid reasons! I was just wondering why people don't really, not really juding them for it. And yea I feel the same, I don't take very good pictures, never understood it. Maybe I'm a little too trusting of people! =o

Best Answer

Mine is real :)

Best Answer

My pics are in public album. Skydiving and hanggliding pics are too crazy for an avatar.. so this avatar seems quieter

Best Answer

Yep and you're a hunk to...lol

Best Answer

Those pics were hired in models :P

Best Answer

I do. That sexiness right there is me :P

Best Answer

lol good on you. that guitar is sexy. =P

Best Answer

Thank you!

Best Answer

And yes. I find it to be rather sexy haha

Best Answer

none of your god damned business

Best Answer

=o

Best Answer

Mine is me!! :)

Best Answer

100% me!!

Best Answer

well i came to this site to be me, so i don't wanna hide anything and so i put my really picture up... still some people ask me if my pictures are fake, not really?? I mean do i really look fake?

Best Answer

naw you look upset! =P

Best Answer

oo man, yeah its either that, scary, or fake, Im just serious looking all the time lol

Best Answer

When i get my comp back next week I will...and names to faces? just ask! in the meantime, you can always check out facebook

Best Answer

I do... I don't know too many people so I don't care lol

Best Answer

I did once I now prefer they stay in my album

Best Answer

those pervy trolls got you huh?

Best Answer

Nah I just like this one better

Best Answer

I wont hide behind an avatar. I have Nothing to hide

Best Answer

This is me not the world's best looking but oh well

Best Answer

My avi is cute

Best Answer

It's a privacy thing. I have a public image that does not allow as much freedom of ex<x>pression as I have here anonymously.

Best Answer

More power to you, there's a number of reasons, not just because people are scared or self-conscious. . Sometimes it's perfectly alright to be somewhat anonymous or completely anonymous, like how it used to be online.

Best Answer

I can understand that I guess. idk, I just like putting names to faces. though I don't actually know any of your names...

Best Answer

Exactly.

Best Answer