Is it because you don't want people to know that you're on this site? Or something else? I mean, I'm not the hottest guy in the world, but I'm not so self-conscious that I'm scared to show people what I look like! xD
Seabass20 Seabass20 18-21, M 37 Answers Aug 23, 2012 in Community

I do.......<br />
this is ME!!!<br />
-Cart

Best Answer

Lol love it!

Best Answer

=o. how do you type with flippers?!

Best Answer

YEP takes me AWHILE and someitmes I HIT THE CAPS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Best Answer

hahaha

Best Answer

ehehhe MEEKA knows!

Best Answer

aww! penguin on the inside? :D

Best Answer

my pics are in my pic section. available to friends.

Best Answer

Um...hello..totally me..lol

Best Answer

EP ladies.. they drool and stalk me XD

Best Answer

lol, I want to live in your fantasy world too! xD

Best Answer

Yep you're pretty hot

Best Answer

:)

Best Answer

First off, I love being anonymous and slightly mysterious. Second, I just dislike photos for so many reasons.<br />
A) I look different in real life (everyone brings it to my attention "Gee, you don't look like this or that"). Thanks!<br />
B) I have always had a chip on my shoulder over practices that promote vanity.<br />
C) Does it matter what I look like? Are my ideas validated because of my looks?<br />
D) As silly as this sounds, and even if I wanted my pictures on the Internet...I have none. I never seek to get my photo taken. Nor am electronically savvy whereby I could posses virtual images of myself. I don't even post pictures on Facebook...and no one complains about that.<br />
Who and why are there Internet folk looking to see other people's photos?<br />
E) I just don't trust the Internet!

Best Answer

all valid reasons! I was just wondering why people don't really, not really juding them for it. And yea I feel the same, I don't take very good pictures, never understood it. Maybe I'm a little too trusting of people! =o

Best Answer

Mine is real :)

Best Answer

My pics are in public album. Skydiving and hanggliding pics are too crazy for an avatar.. so this avatar seems quieter

Best Answer

Yep and you're a hunk to...lol

Best Answer

Those pics were hired in models :P

Best Answer

I do. That sexiness right there is me :P

Best Answer

lol good on you. that guitar is sexy. =P

Best Answer

Thank you!

Best Answer

And yes. I find it to be rather sexy haha

Best Answer

none of your god damned business

Best Answer

=o

Best Answer

Mine is me!! :)

Best Answer

100% me!!

Best Answer

well i came to this site to be me, so i don't wanna hide anything and so i put my really picture up... still some people ask me if my pictures are fake, not really?? I mean do i really look fake?

Best Answer

naw you look upset! =P

Best Answer

oo man, yeah its either that, scary, or fake, Im just serious looking all the time lol

Best Answer

When i get my comp back next week I will...and names to faces? just ask! in the meantime, you can always check out facebook

Best Answer

I do... I don't know too many people so I don't care lol

Best Answer

I did once I now prefer they stay in my album

Best Answer

those pervy trolls got you huh?

Best Answer

Nah I just like this one better

Best Answer

I wont hide behind an avatar. I have Nothing to hide

Best Answer

My avi is cute

Best Answer

It's a privacy thing. I have a public image that does not allow as much freedom of ex<x>pression as I have here anonymously.

Best Answer

More power to you, there's a number of reasons, not just because people are scared or self-conscious. . Sometimes it's perfectly alright to be somewhat anonymous or completely anonymous, like how it used to be online.

Best Answer

I can understand that I guess. idk, I just like putting names to faces. though I don't actually know any of your names...

Best Answer

Exactly.

Best Answer

Real faces aren't memorable, they don't represent your personality well, and it's good to limit pictures of you on the internet to make you less stalkable.

Best Answer

haha, I think I'd be a little flattered if someone was stalking me. and then I'd probably get my throat slit! =P. but i guess it's different for women

Best Answer

That's not the only thing that can happen. Someone you actually know might recognize you and learn all of your dark secrets that you post here, or an identity thief might use your photo to pose as you somewhere. It isn't likely, but it could happen. But still, if I used my real face, I'd have just another boring avatar.

Best Answer

lol, I guess that I'm different from a lot on here and don't put my big dark secrets down. that makes sense

Best Answer