When I start feeling sorry for myself - I remember my late mother singing 'Nobody loves me- Everybody hates me- I'm going to the garden to eat worms----

Best Answer

You seem to be on here whining all the time...you don't make any effort to change. It's not people hate you, it's they get bored with same old same old.

Best Answer

Here we go again

Best Answer

you shouldn't try to mold yourself into a person you think people will like. be yourself and find people who like you for that. there's also nothing wrong with finding new interests to see how that goes.

Best Answer

Why not eat dope, opleh? Try brownies.<br />
This may be the longest "additional details" for any EP Q!!!

Best Answer

do i get a prize

Best Answer

Yes, a nice brownie! Did you know Rumi is the name of a famous poet saint?

Best Answer

We are over there for you! We are here for you but we don't know what to say.

Best Answer

hate is an easy thing to say

Best Answer

Sounds like you put a lot of money out for a little love. Relax and take it easy. Sex isn't anything to get worked up over.

Best Answer

Nobody hates you ....start loving yourself ok hug* :)

Best Answer

gonna kill myself if no one goes out with me

Best Answer

That is so not the thing to do Rumy...seriously....I have a 17 yr old son going through the same thing only because he is done with high school and well his social life sort of declined..and he is a teenager you know kids do not handle them type of things as well as an adult. Cmon now pick yourself up and carry on soldier...things will happen for you we can be our own worst enemy at times...

Best Answer

i had same peoblem wheni was 17 and it never got better... i still have no friends or girlfriend.... i have to look at dying alone with no family or friends...... maybe your son does too if no one gives him friendship

Best Answer

He has friends...he found a friend that has alot of the same issues likes and such....give yourself a chance Rumy...for the love of God :)

Best Answer