That isn't normal. You need to see a female OBGYN. Males doctors are ********.

Best Answer

What's an OBGYN?

Best Answer

Obstetrician Gynocologist AKA vagina doctor

Best Answer

Thank you, for updating her.:)

Best Answer

Lol if u hadent out that second part I'd just repeat the question xD(bad Internet=no google sad face!!)

Best Answer

i dont think thats normal. have you seen a doctor about it? how old are you?

Best Answer

I'm 12 about to be 13 ;(

Best Answer

have you told your mom?

Best Answer

Yes.she said she understands.i hope it doesn't run in yhe family,otherwise I'm doomed.

Best Answer

she needs to take you to a doctor

Best Answer

We've gone.several times.they just say its normal..

Best Answer

well that just sucks. i never even get cramps so i can't even imagine what you are going through

Best Answer

God what I WOULDENT give to be like you!!!!!!!!

Best Answer

IT IS NOT NORMAL-THIS SOUNDS A BIT LIKE ENDOMETRIOSIS-BUT I DO NOT KNOW<br />
GO SEE A BETTER GYNO

Best Answer

chamomille tea and tramadol , i used to get really bad cramps and i used to lay on my stomach over the floor, it made me feel better

Best Answer

hmm I would say that your symptoms are way more serious. go get another doctor's opinion. I have pain the first two days but not nearly as bad as what you described and the pills get rid of the pain right away. you should def get a second opinion. google your symptoms. do research on your own. good luck. get well soon

Best Answer

at your age I didn't even get cramps and I too began my cycle at 11. I got cramps much later on. it definitely sounds serious.

Best Answer

Like, I have friends and they all say all they've a
Ever gotten is slight pin ****** of cramps and here I am with a full on knife to the stomich. (Phrase) and for all we know my birth monther (I'm adopted) could have had sme horrible disease and e don't even know it. (Closed adoption,they never met her) my life sucks.

Best Answer

insist to you parents to take you to a different doctor.

Best Answer

We've gone to several different doctors.

Best Answer

look up house remedies. sometimes what science ca't solve mother nature does;)

Best Answer

I never had this problem, but my sisters did and they were told the same thing. I remember my mom would have to check them out of school b/c it was so bad. the doctor said it would ease up as they got older and it did. I feel for you. look it up on the net, perhaps there's some home remedy or exercise you can do to minimize the pain.

Best Answer

Uhhg.it really sucks, and your freaking lucky you never had this. It feels like my insides are being stirred up with a rusty kitchen spoon.;'(

Best Answer

Judging by your age, first cycle?

Best Answer

No.not even close.i started when I was 11. ..

Best Answer

Hhmmmmm, well then you should definitely get a second opinion from a different doctor if it is significantly worse than normal.

Best Answer

We've gone to Atleast three different docs. Have all said the same thing..

Best Answer