verycurious2010 verycurious2010 31-35 16 Answers Sep 20, 2010

If you are implying that you have raped women, then you are one sick freak and desperately need help. If you really have, you are even sicker and in greater need of help -- but I sincerely hope you are caught, tried, convicted, and have to spend the rest of your life as the "Girlfriend" of big fat Bubba down in the penitentiary. If your source of information is somewhere else, I strongly suspect you are watching too many por videos about rape and are too dumb to understand that even rape **** videos are nothing but fantasy and have no real connection to reality.

So my question back to you is are you truly evil of just plain stupid?

Best Answer

none

Best Answer

Why any one not design the electrical skurt to protect middle part of the women body? This type reading from last 60 years and also happen in future also but no one is solving:) why?

Best Answer

What kind of sick sadistic **** wonders about a question like that? Being on the medical side of the house and seeing the after effects it has on people, I can tell you if I personally caught a single one of these bastards, I'd castrate the jackass and laugh while watching him try to stop his own bleeding.

-LostNBrknSoul

Best Answer

I would suspect that a woman being raped would fight to begin with; but everyone needs a break from the intense exertion, so once she feels the penis go in, she may also feel she needs a break and he's got it in anyway, so she's lost the battle to keep him out. Then when she feels he is about to ***, her wish to try to stop this happening surfaces again; and she gathers her remaining strength and puts forth her last effort.

But what a miserable thing to do to anyone... and what a miserable thing to be under the compulsion to do it to someone! I feel the greatest compassion for these people...

Best Answer

People are expressing legitimate concerns about your question, it really is a disturbing and suspicious question. It's not a matter of "discussing it like adults." To make a statement like "it APPEARS that most women act much the same during rape" implies that you've either raped several women or witnessed several rapes. Where the hell do you get the "MOST WOMEN" part???! HOW would YOU know how MOST WOMEN act during rape???!

Best Answer

Obviously that was just a word I used....perhaps "most" women shouldn't have been used....clearly if I were this "rapist" that was on the go 24hrs a day I'd have no idea what "most" women act like. Point taken. It was a simple question....nothing more....nothing less. My god I'll be careful what to ask next time - jeeze - do you have any idea how many people out there get turned on by rape.

Best Answer

Do you believe in reicarnation! If so I've got good news for you Mr Ted Bundy, you've come back to life as pj may ken! Your not exactly the same, you only want to know why a girl doesn't cry between penitration and her attackers ******! How would you fight back in the missionary position with a guy twice your size and strenght on top of you? Maybe you'll get lucky and find the reason your looking for, when someone does to you, what you dream about doing to others!

Best Answer

this has gotten way out of control! I didn't say I did this...wanted to do this...or whatever. What I thought we could discuss as adults is it APPEARS that most women act much the same during rape....all I said was....prior to his penis getting inside they seem to struggle alot....then once inside they don't seem to do much - they sort of give in to it....then when he is going to c*m they struggle again

Best Answer

Adults can sometimes be in short supply. One of the most difficult skills is listening to a question and answering that question. Clearly the responders here have not mastered this skill. The study of rape is governed more by political correctness than by the spirit of legitimate scientific interest or, if you will, curiosity. Even scientists examining this subject are made to suffer the slings and arrows of outrageous fortune ufr they stay from the dogma that rape has nothing to do with sex and everything to do with domination. Rape IS about sex. Women DO ****** during rape. Women may even have a greater chance of becoming pregnant during a rape than during another random sexual encounter. These things are legitimate subjects of inquiry.
Inquiring into them demonstrates the laudable human trait of hunger for truth. What purpose is served by stifling this impulse? And where, while we're at it, are kmowledgable and informed answers from those qualified to give them? There are no stupid questions; regrettably, however, there is, as always, an abundance of stupid answers.

Best Answer

"if they stray"

Best Answer

First of all I find this question quite disturbing. What are you using as a bases for the questions? Movies?

Unless you are a women and have experienced it, you will never truly understand what goes on in the mind of a women when something this horrific happens.

Best Answer

Best Answer

Women mostly are weak physically when compared with men. You try fighting constantly when all your strength is ebbing away, draining out of you, and when a penis is inside, its the most vulnerable position a woman would be in, and if there is too much movement it might even hurt more than it does when laying still...people go numb, into shock, into pain so deep that they cannot succumb energy to get away from it even when their mind screams for salvation, desperately. Its human behavior, biologically and emotionally when attacked like that. You could have researched through google or just gave it enough time to wonder it out in your own mind before asking it out since its a very sensitive issue for a lot of women who have gone through that pain and it would be very disturbing.

Its disturbing for me as well, but I'd like to believe you had good intention, just a curiosity. I always like to believe the best in a person I dont know before I judge them. Asking things can be hard sometimes, I have difficulty in getting things out in the right words and it can be easily misinterpreted. I hope this helps. Peace.

Best Answer

Best Answer

How many women have you raped, to be so definite?

Best Answer

Best Answer

Has it occurred to you that absolutely no one wants to get pregnant by a rapist?

Best Answer

You have raped enough women to know that ? There isn't a hot enough place in hell.

Best Answer

I`m going hypothetically. I think it would be because if the victim can`t prevent the rape they can`t forcefully interrupt it either. If the woman could kick his *** then she wouldn`t be raped now would she ?

Best Answer

No I get what you are saying....I think my question wasn't worded well enough. What I was saying was from videos (and personal experience....two friends of my were raped....in different cities....and before anyone thinks...not by me...not possible) We've talked about it....both we simular in reaction...I specifically remember them telling me about how much they fought him "prior" to his c**k going inside....but once he was in they didn't really....then when they felt him getting ready to *** they started fighting it again....but I almost wanted to ask....why no fight really during it? Is it possible they began to enjoy the feeling? I have no idea and obviously I can't ask them....just curious

Best Answer

A book titled (I think) "A Natural History of Rape" or words to that effect and available on Amazon may provide some answers. I also have found straightforward accounts by female victims of rape that provide insights into their experiences that you may find illuminating.

Best Answer

are you really 35 ?

Best Answer

yes I am....but apparently this question has been blown way over the top or else I didn't do a very good job ok asking.....I didn't think it would be taken the way it was....just a question

Best Answer

Here's to finding the answers you seek.

Best Answer