Thinking is hard. Just ask Obama's core voters.

Best Answer

Fair enough. I just couldn't help but wince every time Obama made a campaign speech. I kept thinking to myself "you people are dumb, but you can't possible be that dumb." Needless to say I was wrong.

Best Answer

Hopefully no logical person endorses embracing unthinking change. But if you're dissatisfied with the way things are, why wouldn't change be a good thing ? Make no mistake, when Bush Jr finished his second term people WERE very dissatisfied. Obama never would've had a chance otherwise. The illogical thing is going back to the folks who brought about the initial dissatisfaction because the new guy couldn't fix their mess fast enough.

Best Answer

(Correction: He is, and ever shall be, George the Second. May not be a good idea to offend the House of Bush.)

Best Answer

Chipmunk's prefer "Embrace POSITIVE change, not change simply for the sake of change."

Best Answer

We must embrace change until its successful by trial and error. No one will ever know the intended consequences of something until it goes live. Its like with computer programming. All of the logical sequences seem okay but you wont pick them up until you run it. We still need a thinking brain to correct those faults.

Best Answer

I don't must embrace anything. Example: I like new cars, but I don't embrace hybrids. They come with their own special pollution problems that I am not certain are preferable to CO2.

Best Answer

I wouldn't embrace hybrids either because there mainly work best in hot climates, in urban setting. I think that the pros has to to justifiable.

Best Answer