babe34 babe34 18-21, T 9 Answers Jun 1, 2012

Something tells me you hate boys.

Best Answer

Guys are bigger. Stronger. Faster. Women have little baby muscles HAHAHAHAHA! <br />
Women are soft and smell nice I must say though.

Best Answer

I don't!

Best Answer

What bass ackwards country are you from?

Best Answer

Both males and females have their biological advantages. Depending on what specific thing you're comparing them over, one could be better than the other. Ex. sports, men are better

Best Answer

hve u ever seen men and women r playing spots together.(roger federer and serena williams)

Best Answer

I didnt say women couldn't... but biologically it is easier for men to do. They have more muscle mass whereas women have more fat so they can bear children

Best Answer

There are those women who excel in sports and strength, but men cannot carry children. It doesn't matter though, it is ignorant to think one sex is superior. We are closer to females reproducing without males than the other way around, maybe one day we won't need stinky males anyway;)

Best Answer

Definately a possibility, there's some species of lizard that are all female. I would never say one sex is superior over the other, I simply recognize that their are biological differences that give both advantages and disadvantages for each sex

Best Answer

Well a khazikstanian scientist found out that mens brains are bigger than womans hence making us smarter. If a scientist from Khazikstan says its true then it just has to be.

Best Answer

i think that scientist s mad

Best Answer

You have to use the brain though, doesnt matter how big if you don't use that much of it

Best Answer

size is everything, I'm bigger that makes me better. Now go make me some lunch, and hoover shi* while you're at it.

Best Answer

i dont think that

Best Answer

Are you crazy girls are so much the best! Way more on my mind then boys lol

Best Answer