Because the grass is always greener on the other side.

Best Answer

exactly

Best Answer

you dont know how to be a long in life you wont someone to love you

Best Answer

i like my alone moments i find i don't have them enough

Best Answer

You aren't ready to settle down. You are far from confused. You *know* what you are doing. The bigger issue here is that you don't think about it enough to either know it or admit it :)<br />
~F~

Best Answer

so how do i deal with it?

Best Answer

Only you will be able to answer this. If you don't have the heart to settle down into a relationship, then it isn't going to happen. But it's better that you *know* yourself as you do. You aren't happy in short-term relationships (which is obvious) but you have to be of the mind-set that you are ready for a long-term commitment. You need to meet the right guy, of course, but maybe you aren't looking hard enough (?) It's hard to tell. Maybe if you have a heart-to-heart with yourself you might come up with the reason why you do what you do; there could be an underlying reason, or it could simply be that you aren't ready for anything long-lasting. What you *shouldn't* do is look too deeply into the rights and the wrongs. Rather that you seek out just what it is that you are looking for. But it all pivots on what you *need*; it seems you are confused at that point. Some are happy to have casual relationships, whereas you seem to be unhappy whichever way you go. Ask yourself what you are looking for, my guess is that you aren't sure just yet.

Best Answer

thank you for your reply....i think you hit the nail on its head. I think I'm more "designed" for casual relationships as "friends with benefits" kind of thing, but i always end up breaking it off, as my FsWB always want more. I'm not girl who sleeps around at all, i always have only one FWB, but when there is a case of ownership i do not want to carry on. As you said I have needs and my sex drive is very high and i need someone i know and i like to see to my needs. And that's where I feel very selfish towards my partners. And i don't think anyone should be treated that way. I respect my partners too much for that. they are not just a sexual object i do enjoy their company too. I might take your advice and stop looking deeply into right and wrong, as I'm always open and honest about it.

Best Answer

"Looking for Love in all the wrong places."

Best Answer

You are quite grown up if you noticed that. There is no such thing as being. Happy ALL of the time. The sooner you figure that out the better off you are

Best Answer

Hmmmm maybe you should do a bit more soul searching. You really need to know who you are in order to be with someone else. You also need to be happy with yourself before you can be happy with someone else!<br />
Sometimes we want what we cant or dont have and then we realize we never really wanted it!

Best Answer

i think i know who i am and like to think that i know what my partners want or like.(purely because they never want to splt up)what i find frustrating is they don't what i'm like. i need space means i need space, not you can text me whole night. and i'm very happy person.

Best Answer

You need to convey that right up front. I like my space as well but love my together time too. I make time for friends, family, partner but mostly myself.
Glad you are happy you are attracting people that aren't and they want you to fufill something missing.....

Best Answer

thank you for your reply. I always say i need space, but that seems to be ignored.
you might be right about that i always end up with people who are not happy, but i feel I am making them unhappy as they are not getting what they want from me. And that's the time when I end it.

Best Answer

And you are not getting what you want or need from them either....so it needs to be more intense of a conversation of what you want and need from a relationship.

Best Answer

Because you haven't found the "one"

Best Answer

i don't think it is about finding the one, i've been with some lovely men and i'm still friends with and enjoy it this way much more. I guess i don't like to be owned, like my space

Best Answer