Sweeping and generalizing Q- I'm Catholic. Frankly I’ve never heard what you’re asking; I’ve heard many other accusations which mostly stem from a disbelief in God in general.

Best Answer

Too many to list. I don't think about these things anymore.

Best Answer

Because some put more time and effort into researching what kind of jeans to buy than learning about the background of the world religions.

Best Answer

You have read the bible?<br />
Now why would someone think that the bible does`nt make sense?<br />
Also religous leaders tend to controdict the word or sprit of the teaching.

Best Answer

If the average person came to you relating some of the stories found in the Bible, as having happened to him personally, you would fear for his sanity. Yet the Bible itself Christians are expected to accept without question.

Best Answer

Which people are you refering to?<br />
The consideration for other people is one of the cornerstones of Christianity, only religions which don't follow this lack common sense and logic, the history part is irrelevant, the practice in the here and now is what is important

Best Answer

Because it DOES lack common sense and logic

Best Answer

give me an example

Best Answer

If god is omnipotent that means that god is everything, if god is everything, than god is evil.
Everything in the bible lacks logical sense....from adam and eve to revelations and beyond.
Moses called for gays to be killed, god himself calls women lesser beings to be for the benefit and use of man. god kills all the first born in egypt for the crimes of the pharaoh, NU 16:35 A fire from the Lord consumes 250 men, NU 16:49 A plague from the Lord kills 14,700 people...this is not a rational or just or benevolent god. epthah sacrifices his beloved daughter, his only child, according to a vow he has made with the Lord. JG 14:19 The Spirit of the Lord comes upon a man and causes him to slay thirty men.

Best Answer

i would say because they can't have faith in something with no proof or evidence, but a theory they can get behind. they just don't have any faith in anything at all.

Best Answer

Because sky fairies and religious scare tactics and control modems are stupid and un-real

Best Answer

its all about the fanatics man some will ruin it for the rest ... oh and how dogmatic some people are instead of being able to hear the views of others

Best Answer

Christianity involves the supernatural and to be a Christian you must believe at least 5 entirely supernatural events, or supernatural "agents". Many more may be believed especially if you are Roman Catholic.<br />
I assume I've answered the question by implication.

Best Answer

I can't explain it any better than the eloquence that is Stephen Moleneaux from Freedomain Radio. He has many videos on You Tube, and I recommend them all. Basically, Christians are sheep that do not know the history of their own religion. While I'm not atheist myself, I can certainly see their point of view sometimes.

Best Answer

I have no idea. :)

Best Answer