MissGaga MissGaga 22-25, F 6 Answers Dec 16, 2011

He isnt my first pick for president, but ive never seen or heard him say anything that would indicate he is racist.

Best Answer

he just said "We invented the Palestinian people" This isn't racist?

Best Answer

no, he was speaking of a false nationality. the majority of palestinians crossed over from Egypt to help yasser arafat put on a show. All he was about was money, he didnt care if he hurt innocent people regardless of their nationality

Best Answer

What now??? Really this is the first time I know that there is no people called Palestinians but actually they are people who crossed over from Egypt, so basically those people are Egyptians or what? Seriously what historical proofs have you got about that? Because I’ve got millions of Palestinians who crossed over, OUT of Palestine and are called refugees and have no land, so are these Egyptians? I really don’t get what the hell are you talking about!

Best Answer

No Palestinians are a nationality not a race, Egyptian is a nationality they are both of the Arab race.. You are confusing Ethnicity and Nationality they are two different things. Go back to English 101.

Best Answer

You need to pay more attention. Politicians today are too slick to use the "n" word but Gingrich uses lots of language about poor people that is clearly meant to use racism for leverage. Who do you think he his referring to when he said poor children only have pimps and drug dealers as role models and that don't know the value of work?

Best Answer

who said that being Palestinian is a race?!!!! I've never said that! You really do not know what racist mean do you? I'll make you a favor and explain for you, when I claim false offensive claims against one specific group of people from one nationality I AM BEING RACIST! If I come and say the British people do not exist I'm being racist even though British is a nationality, seriously for God's sake maple think before you answer my questions! Secondly which is so important what's the relationship between races and nationalities and English classes?! Hehheehehhe! are they teaching races in English 101 now? From what I know it is a language I would expect them teaching grammar or something but races?? Hmm I'm starting to think that you are not sober as you said before!!! WAKE UP!

Best Answer

He is a sick person!

Best Answer

Yes. I believe the Palestinian people are an Arab invention, and I'm not racist. Way back on March 31, 1977, the Dutch newspaper Trouw published an interview with Palestine Liberation Organization executive committee member Zahir Muhsein. Here's what he said: "The Palestinian people does not exist. The creation of a Palestinian state is only a means for continuing our struggle against the state of Israel for our Arab unity. In reality today there is no difference between Jordanians, Palestinians, Syrians and Lebanese. Only for political and tactical reasons do we speak today about the existence of a Palestinian people, since Arab national interests demand that we posit the existence of a distinct "Palestinian people" to oppose Zionism.

Best Answer

They will formally merge with Israel and start WWIII.

Best Answer

God save this world!

Best Answer

He doesn't seem racist to me.

Best Answer

then you're not listening to him. You don't have to use the "n" word or call Hispanics the "s" word to be a racist. You can instead use euphemisms and pretend you didn't mean anything racist.

Best Answer

Well I happen to be 1/2 Hispanic and i don't find him racist.Sorry but just don't.

Best Answer