jason1944 jason1944 41-45, M 20 Answers Apr 23, 2012

At least I don't pose as a LION!

Best Answer

hehehehehehe!

Best Answer

If we all start putting our real picture, probably half or more of the friend list would be deleted. :) lol....

Best Answer

Ain't that the truth.....lol

Best Answer

Hmmmm...so you mean sort of like cross dressing? I suppose it is wrong, but I think for a lot of people its a chance to role play, work out some gender fantasies they may have, try to see how it would feel to be someone else. I also know people who in RL are really shy come on and be the polar opposite.

Best Answer

ur right!

Best Answer

Are you trying to suggest I'm not a cat?

Best Answer

Why do you ask, ma'am?

Best Answer

heheheheheh!

Best Answer

Rules of internet would dictate, according to my profile picture, that in reality i am in fact, a hot chick.

Any pretty girl who actually uses a picture of herself, is in fact, a dude.

#Internet

Best Answer

yah man.

Best Answer

gender is pretty fluid

Best Answer

is it? i thought fluid flows out of gender.

Best Answer

i like to pun in a deeper than average sense

Best Answer

Guys who use pictures of women on their profile page are just lame idiots, that said, half of the problem is EP's fault. They only allow people to put themselves into little compartments comprising of M, F, T, and nothing at all. M and F is fairy easy to figure out apart from the stupid retards that are male and put themselves down as F anyway.

T could mean transexual or transvestite which are two totally different things. There's no option for C for couple (whether it be gay, lesbian, or straight). Being able to better fine tune your gender (or I guess role) would help out a lot.

Best Answer

Ep is an avenue for people to live out their fantasies i guess

Best Answer

Many do so because this is who they identify with gender wise.

Best Answer

I guess it's part of the fun of being on here, the ability to create a different persona than your own and see where it takes you. I didn't realize this and was TRUTHFUL! I'm such an idiot!

Best Answer

Mr Albarn sums it up:

'Girls who are boys, who do boy's like they're girls, who do girls like they're boys, always should be someone you really love'

possibly

Best Answer

I'd venture that half the people posting on most boards represent themselves as being a more attractive age and with bigger measurements, and many choose the opposite gender. I do have to chuckle when they get the anatomy all wrong! Then we have the underage posters in "mature topics" whose writing skills (or lack thereof) give them away.

Any connection between the Internet and the real world is purely coincidental.

Best Answer

I genderly love being pretty, fluid. No Posing here!

Best Answer