darkice123 darkice123 36-40, M 5 Answers Apr 12 in Dating & Relationships

Only speaking for myself....I am happy being single because I am a very giving and caring person...when I am in a relationship..I respect it and want to please my partner and believe that it should be mutual...My morals and values have always been taken for granted...so now I have decided that single is the only way to go...you can do what you want, be who you want and have no one to answer to.

Best Answer

Thank you...;)

Best Answer

ok this is what my cousin tells me ... when she reached 29 she was done looking and had already settled in her job after studying her whole life .. so now she's 33 and still tell me that she enjoys being on her own and spending her own money and having fun with no major responsibilities .. she always tells me that she felt pressured by society to do it and glad she didn't because she has more fun things to enjoy like her job and self. its not her exact words but this is what i understand from her

Best Answer

Maybe their experience has taught them that or maybe in some cases its a case of sour grapes! Each has her story!

Best Answer

How can you know that you are happier if you have not tried it and then divorced? I don't care about it one way or another but studies are subjective. Plenty of people want others to think they are happy single, or think their marriage is happy.

Best Answer

Cause .. That's what they tell themselves

Best Answer