its a universal thing ( exception excluded)......we are big girls and we can ask help when we feel we need....most girls dont cheat if you compare the ratio of guyz cheating thier girls and yet guys are found to be more possesive compared to girls.......again exceptions excluded...
rocketlioness rocketlioness 18-21, F 12 Answers Jan 30, 2012

it is ingrained in males to be the provider and protector it is nature that is to blame we are trying to evolve with the times but you must rember that we have millions of years to fight

Best Answer

well! being a protector is different but being an over - protector especially when not required is not needed......thanks for answering....do debate with me ( i like it)

Best Answer

good point but men like to act and women like to share so for a man to show he cares he likes to act on things make sense?

Best Answer

i agree with you to some extend....

Best Answer

Ego!

Best Answer

i totally get you......

Best Answer

When I love someone I am sharing my hart and my soul. I have found a person who completes me. <br />
Being a man I know men better then women . And for the most part (most)<br />
Not all are thinking of one thing. I am not the best looking man and not the best lover but try to hold my own in that aspect . <br />
I know love and trust is a 2 way street<br />
And if there's no trust then there's no relationship. <br />
people need to be honest with each other and astablish the grounds for the relationship at the start otherwise they're just lying to one another and the problem will just escalate.<br />
again most men are of a competitive nature as are women I'm sure . but look at the man come football season<br />
I always compared that scenery to a bunch of silverback gorillas prancing around in the jungle and beating on their chest yelling and screaming like primates oh I am no exception to that rule although I think recognizing it has tamed me quite some I don't beat on my chest quite as hard as I used to lol.<br />
we are very obsessive with the women that we are sharing ourselves with and speaking for myself I too am no exceptionI do not want and can't even possibly imagine another man holding and kissing the love of my life in a manner that I do so passionately . sometimes I feel that I might need to restrain temptation from the one I love by being overly protective, maybe you would call that possessive.<br />
I'm getting older and mature a lot more I've come to the understanding that if a woman can't be honest and true to me then it probably never was love to begin with. I believe in my heart women are no exception to men they are no more *****, ****** are dogs then Men are.<br />
Only playing the field and testing the waters . <br />
This is my opinion as to why maybe men are possessive or jealous and no more<br />
we have repeatedly fought wage war and killed are self over land money food and of course women and we are evolving and maybe one day we'll have a more understanding and a open relationship as opposed to trying to kill one another<br />
for personal gain our fear of losing property value to someone else

Best Answer

Protective is natural. Possessive? Well, that depends upon the man. But I believe a majority of men are. Certainly, it can be for reasons of insecurity. Fear that his woman will be seduced by another man, or attracted to another man that she sizes up as a "better catch".<br />
It takes a long while to build trust and confidence in a relationship. If my girlfriend is going out with some friends and they're going to be in a place where I know men will see her and possibly hit on her, I can't help but have a little worry in the back of my mind. I had this issue with two girlfriends... and it was because of subtle cues, that there was this possibility of them being open to interest in other men. Women watch their men like hawks when out in public. What I see, she sees. But, if the guy takes the time to pay attention to what SHE sees... it can be eye opening. I caught one girlfriend going a double-take on one guy, then a few moments later, I spied her going for another look at him. So, I knew she had a wandering eye. It cajoled me into being more possessive. When she'd be out with her friends, no matter where I was (usually out with mine), I'd text her a few times to see how she is, and even call.<br />
With other girlfriends, there was more subliminal trust. I didn't have to worry and be possessive, because I felt their devotion and never caught them with a wandering, lingering eye.<br />
Quite frankly, I am so glad to see women being strong today. Women can make terrific leaders. Only... I have seen some be very hard on other women, and less hard on men.

Best Answer

true and well- said..........i feel everyone has its own set of issues and sometimes relationships is all about adjusting with eachother's issues without losing thier own individuality.....its tough but not impossible and it always starts with respecting eachother and treating eachother as equals.......its really nice to see someone accepting thier weaknesses and flaws, its tougher then accepting your strength...but it always helps in a relationship...your gf is really lucky, i feel....

Best Answer

some guys can be dicks and they think that they can steal another guy's girl so you want to hold onto whats good in life

Best Answer

nice point, buddy..

Best Answer

As the physically stronger of the two, it's instinctual for a man to be protective. As for possessive-only some men are that way. The two should be mutually exclusive. <br />
With that said, there are many, many possessive females. Jealousy runs as deep with women as it does with men. From having the audacity to open their eyes in the general vicinity of another woman to speaking to another woman to even speaking of another woman. There are women who even get mad at their mate because of some dream they have. <br />
It all comes down to how you allow others to treat you.

Best Answer

true...some women are jealous and insecure too ( big time)........it all depends person to person then...........

Best Answer

Its just there nature to be so masculane. Thats why we have 'man of the house' or he 'wears the pants in the relationship' They just want to provide and be in control. Thats also why they sometimes cheat, because they mainly dont want to be felt like there being owned by there girlfriend. Its just the way there mind works. That is also why most of them hate gays (i like gays) :)

Best Answer

i admire your thinking, girl...............it sounds so scientific but also to add is that not all are like that....but all those are either gays or already taken by nice girls....

Best Answer

ooh yeah true everyone is an individual and everyone is different. But men in general. Us woman are a bit more chilled :), we sometimes like that 'take charge' attitude. Well i know i do :)

Best Answer

ya but then they are equal and i hope one day we all know how we are, respect eachother and accept eachother

Best Answer

most of us already do respect eatchother, but i dont think we we'll get to the point were we are all equal and were we all know how everyone feels mainly becuase everyone has different views, and fantasies in life. A dominant, and aggresive man will never respect a woman in the bedroom nearly as much as a kind and passionate man will. Were just all different and want different things, thoes things can sometimes clash and not mix well

Best Answer

you are a wise person....

Best Answer

It's hard to change something that's been in our world for centuries.

Best Answer

well! women were dependent and were submissive to men for centuries but now things are changing...........does that mean women are smarter and more adaptive( i dont think so...i feel they are equal)?? then why are they like that when not required? thanks for your opnion and do debate with me if you want.........

Best Answer

Men used to have all the power. Now there is a shift in power, which most men are opposed. Would you like the whole cookie or half the cookie which you have to share? Women are smarter? Perhaps after gaining power but I think they've always been smart. Adaptive? They sure now how to get their voices heard. =)

Best Answer

lol......right....may be such fights between the two gender is happening because of the power- shift itself............

Best Answer