HazelNut93 HazelNut93 18-21, F 32 Answers Dec 11, 2012 in Dating & Relationships

same reason good girls like bad guys... the challenge

Best Answer

don't worry you are wife material and that's way more desirable nobody wants a lover everyone has had . you just hold on the one for you is out there he might be a little older or he might be a different race but he will treat you the way you deserve to be treated . another person can only value you if you value yourself

Best Answer

That'd explain why no guy ever seems to like me. :(

Best Answer

Hhahaa :P

Best Answer

Us 'good girls' don't get enough credit. ;-;

Best Answer

Well, we are the ones they end up marrying just like my mommy :), no guy wants to wife a .....broom lol

Best Answer

I LOVE good girls, I wish there were more of them instead of what we have now.

Best Answer

i hate bad "*******" i just want a good woman

Best Answer

If I found an attractive good girl that was into me, I'd be so there. Problem is that it seems most attractive girls are manipulative and conceited, as you say, b*tches. (At least in my experience). Also, I'm a bit shallow, so I'm attracted to those manipulative and conceited b*tches. (But not for those qualities) If you're an attractive modest, and kindhearted girl, I'm sure the guys will be all over you at some point. Also, another reason guys might like those b*tches more is because they tend to put out more (or at least put up signals that they will). Maybe you need to unleash your sexual side, just be careful not to become one of those b*tches.

Best Answer

No never be one of those ******* :/ if he gave me a chance I would of showed him the sexy side of me because I wanted him to be mine, but TOO BAD, he cant walk the plank lol.

Best Answer

You mean he CAN walk the plank? Yeah, let him get his heart torn apart by the shallow girls. Maybe then he'll appreciate the ones that are kindhearted.

Best Answer

Lol yeah I meant can :), yeah but even though he bruised my heart, I hope he doesnt get hurt in return. But most likely... Yeah.

Best Answer

I don't think that is necessarily true.

Best Answer

Well, some guys. I fùcking hate it when some dudes say, I want a good girl and they end up talking or hanging out with bad girls...doesn't make sense. Some gotta love those hœs.

Best Answer

Yes!? And my best friend as well she has a good guy and is constantly cheating on him like -_ _-.

Best Answer

Really? Wow...she doesn't deserve him.

Best Answer

I like good girls with just a hint of bad in them...the nerdy type with just a touch of kinky ;-)

Best Answer

Not all of guys like ''bad girls'' but the one's that do seem to have some sort of theory that ''if they are crazy, then they must be good in bed''.

Best Answer

whhhhhaatttt?????? I like good girls and bad girls too but I like good girls

Best Answer

Who the frack cares?

Best Answer

I prefer good girls...I'm bad enough for the both of us

Best Answer

i prefer the good women - but havent met one unfortunately

Best Answer

I like 'good girls'!!!!!!!!!! 'Bad girls' are annoying and I'm really not into ignorant people. 0_o

Best Answer

its the sweet and innocent ones that are my weakness

Best Answer

Good girls are less likely to get naked.

Best Answer

=_=

Best Answer

bad ******* are more fun. more prone to be dtf. more confident.

Best Answer

Oh okay honest answers, now I know why he reject me :/ found out I was a virgin lmfaoooo

Best Answer

i'm sorry.

Best Answer

Then he never deserved your love to begin with... ^_^

Best Answer

Lol why? its cool, I will never be down to f*** with any guy other than my lover :/ ,so he and I are better off on other pathways.

Best Answer

Awww shucks, thank you :)

Best Answer

that's why he rejected you ? you're kidding right ? well, maybe it's for the best cuz you wouldn't wan't a guy that shallow or superficial anyway. you should wait for the right time when you feel right to do that.

Best Answer

Lmao, yeah im pretty sure thats why, am I kinda am submissive and passive way too sweet. :/ he is always saying "I love bad b*tches thats my f*cking problem". I'm like O_o. And why do I like this boy again? Hahaha

Best Answer

the song lmfao

Best Answer

Lmfaoooo yeah, i'm like "Oh okay then, Go ahead get ya bad b*itches" lmaooo i'm not bitter :)

Best Answer

yeah i'd **** you too.

Best Answer

Hahaha thanks ;)

Best Answer

Because the bad girls aren't easy to contain.

Best Answer

Why girls don't like good guys? Why the playas?

Best Answer