This is happening all the time with me, they flirt, they do all kind of very obvious things, and you think it is really happening next time you meet, but suddenly they just disappear! it is so strange and I really don't get it , am sure am naive in this, do you have any idea why this is happening? why the actual asking never happens to me, I can't be imaging it all the time, it is too obvious and I can't be wrong all the time! I really need to understand , it is driving me crazy and making loose confidence in my self and my way of thinking and judging people. Thanks in advance
happyending3 happyending3 26-30 11 Answers Feb 5, 2010

May be their afraid of starting something serious, like dating... I could relate to that. Just stopped writing a girl for 30 days b/c I'm afraid to go a step further.

Best Answer

It depends. Each man looks for something in a woman. It depends on his agenda. If he is just flirting, it may be a one time deal. What is it that you want from a guy? Sex or relationship or both? Why not be the one to make the first move next time.

Best Answer

Well, if they flirt it means one of two things- A) They just want to get in your pants. B) They are interested in you. If they're flirting with you they must be attracted to you or find something intriguing about you :) BUT are you flirting back? A lot of times girls come off too available, which isn't good to do. Especially if they're talking to a guy they have a crush on or like. Guys like a chase even if they say they don't! I promise you!!! Next time a cute guy flirts with you, don't "flirt" back... be nice and down to earth, and talk.. but don't flirt back or come off to available. You want to make this guy think that you have a busy life, a ton of friends and really don't have time to be going out on dates or whatever.. if they feel that vibe from you, they will try SO hard to take you out! With me, I used to ALWAYS be available, which caused guys to just peace out.. lol. NOW (2 yrs later)- I'm completely different, I don't come off available when meeting a guy. If I get asked out on a date, I will tell them "That sounds fun, I might have something to do on that night, but I will let you know!!" That keeps them waiting and waiting and it gets them anxious lol. Then when you call and say "Alright, guess I'm free!" They'll be stoked. I was dating this guy for a couple weeks, when we first started dating, I wanted to talk to him all the time and hangout all the time..we'd go on a couple dates a week, but when I would want to hangout the day after one of our dates he was suddenly busy. SO what I did was, didn't call/text or contact him.. waited till he contacted me and when he did and if he asked me on a date or something I would tell him "I was busy maybe another night?" He obviously didn't get mad, but it made him wanting more.. next thing you know, I turned down 3 dates in a row to sit in my condo and watch tv all night lol. He would call and text me EVERYDAY, it would get annoying- I eventually told him I couldn't date him anymore, but you kind of get the picture? Play hard to get, have confidence and don't come off too available...you'll have the boys lined up around the block darlin! ;-)

Best Answer

It could be your screen name. I mean, for $3, why ask you on a date if I can get happy ending?<br />
Or, since you don't say you're a guy or girl, you might be misreading friendliness as flirting, and they are "just being nice".<br />
Or you are insanely unapproachable (looks, or attitude) and your responses to the flirtings are off putting

Best Answer

They're ****s, just ignore those types

Best Answer