I go through a lot of stress because i live with social anxiety and facial spasms , its hard to achieve everyday tasks , so i listen to Enya because her music calms me down. The problem is guys call me soft because i listen her music. and am like what ? i don't get it.
kyddreamer kyddreamer 22-25, M 18 Answers Feb 6, 2013 in Music

I listen to Enya sometimes.

Ofc, it's no secret that I'm soft at times.

Best Answer

I feel like that was a **** joke?

Best Answer

nice :)

Best Answer

nice :)

Best Answer

I thank Enya for my pass in VCE. Her music was the thing which kept me in calm, cool and collective during my studying. She's amazing :)

Best Answer

she truly is

Best Answer

Well,she probably does have a much higher percentage of female fans,but that doesn't make you feminine...music should be freeing to the soul!

Best Answer

well said

Best Answer

keep on doin that and you'll become fluffy too

Best Answer

Best Answer

Who is Enya??

Best Answer

enya is an Irish singer

Best Answer

Oh, I don't listen to Irish music... but my feedback is, just ignore them dude.

Best Answer

I'm not sure if you are feminine or soft, but i believe you are not that manly because you care if you are feminine or soft. Remember, a real man shall never be afraid to show his soft and sensitive side, because he is the man.

Best Answer

They're only telling you that to prove themselves how manly they're suppose to be when in fact if they're confident enough of their manliness they need not to shout it out for the world to notice. They are afraid to show their soft part coz they thought it would make them a lot less of a macho man image.

Best Answer

well said , thanks

Best Answer

It's okay to get in touch with your feminine side, and I used to like Enya too. Better her than Lady Gaga.

Best Answer

true story lol

Best Answer

Who cares what anyone else thinks? Listen to what you want to.

Best Answer

well said

Best Answer

maybe its because you dance around like Stevie Nicks with a shall when you do. cut that out and you should be fine :)

Best Answer

lol :)

Best Answer

Who cares what they think you like it right?? That's all that matters!!!

Best Answer

that's true thanks

Best Answer

At least you don't listen to Yanni.

Best Answer

lol i guess , :)

Best Answer

sign....first world problems

Best Answer