WestCola72 WestCola72 36-40, M 19 Answers Nov 11, 2012 in Broken Hearts & Betrayal

Since when?

Best Answer

yeah since WHEN????

Best Answer

I was going to ask that.

Best Answer

sunshinemadz: Have I cheated or? :)

Best Answer

Just going by my personal experiences. Seems like a lot of people think it is no big deal to cheat.

Best Answer

WestCola72: To each their own I guess...everyone know's what goes on in their lives in order for them to cheat. If people want to cheat, I won't say anything...all up to them.

Best Answer

Because we're a self-serving, self-absorbed society full of irresponsible people who do what THEY want without regard for how it impacts others.

Best Answer

It's become common, but I don't think it's become acceptable.

Best Answer

Not to sound all religious leader preacher, but it does say in the bible in the last days, there will be things that no longer shock us..things that will be accepted that would of made people turn over in their grave centuries ago...children will turn on their own parents and acting out in such inhumane ways--families turning against one another...in answer--its just a sign of the times we live in...i think a better question not just about so accepted but why is there so much cheating-period.?

Best Answer

I do not know but I do not want any one who cheats the first time would be the last time because she would be out the door

Best Answer

well if the relationship is like swingers why cheat!

Best Answer

Because time have changed and this is a narcissistic generation! Anything goes these days!

Best Answer

Not acceptable if the girl is dating me

Best Answer

It's not necessarily acceptable, it's all about how you view it and how others take it.

Best Answer

Good question. I wish I knew the exact answer though...

Best Answer

When did this happen?

Best Answer

It hasn't.

Best Answer