Been a member of EP for years,.maybe 7 or so..Its made minor changes here and there along the way...But now my profile page is just overtaken with random stuff i am not even interested in...It no longer feels like its 'my' page,.but instead its like 'their' page,.. Checking my mail or my whiteboard is a pain..Its way down the bottom after way too much random trash..Tonight i found a new comment to a story of mine ,.but it was not shown on my page so i only just fluked upon it..I rarely come here any more and not that anyone cares,..but will probably quit altogether soon. Thats a pity becos i used to be on a lot and it felt worthwhile for me and for my friends. Now its like one big commercialised Fakebook type site. I would rather find another site thats like how EP used to be.
ecpc ecpc 41-45, M 10 Answers Apr 13, 2012

Ever since the new major overhaul I get gifts from people I don't know,who claim to be in my circle.It doesn't feel the same.I also do not like the profiles the way they are.It's hard to read profiles and get any idea of who they are.It was not this way before.

Best Answer

they must be under some delusion ,someone may want to buy the site.

Best Answer

Agreed. People put replies to comments on my whiteboard and I see no flag that they are there. Very Irritating.

Best Answer

Resistance is futile!

Best Answer

ABSOLUTELY THUMBS UP TO THIS. MEMBER SINCE 2OO7.

Best Answer

I hear ya, pal.

Best Answer