Roadguy Roadguy 26-30, M 27 Answers Aug 9, 2012 in Health

Hey don't be a sexist ****!<br />
I bet there are a lot of women that could kick the **** out of you!

Best Answer

Is that how it is? Must be so you could all do our bidding. Go move mountains for the ladies! =]

Best Answer

not all women are weaker than men same as not all men are stronger than women

Best Answer

Absolutely Rubbish. I know country girls that work on farms, that would make most men, run home crying to Mama.

Best Answer

You really believe they are weaker? Okay I have some great beach front property in Arizona for sale. Interested?

Best Answer

OH I can't believe this question was asked!! Women are even stronger than men physically, but usually in other things than just the biseps... Testosterone, yes, but that's not all!...

Best Answer

Are you speaking redneck?

Best Answer

Different tasks, women are designed stranger in many ways they can have children, Men are physically (musically) stronger to be hunters, workers and protectors.

Best Answer

again...go google gina corona she will wreck most grown men.

Best Answer

Are they? Who lives longer?

Best Answer

lol..it matters whether or not they got married..i read before that when a man marries a woman it can bring her life expectancy down quite a bit because of trying to take care of everyone but the womans' own needs....but good point besides that but I have the feeling he meant average muscular strength woman vs. man.

Best Answer

so they can do more work - yin and yang, light and dark, brains and brawn

Best Answer

No reason.

Best Answer

If women could physically dominate men, we would be extinct as a species because they would have killed us off years ago!

Best Answer

men are bigger...taller, more muscle mass.

Best Answer

How is that?

Best Answer

What's your view on this?

Best Answer

That isn't always true..but I think men and women have opposite strengths for the most part so that we are encouraged to need each other. Women take care of men in their way, and men take care of women in a specific way too. We are like the pieces of a jigsaw puzzle made to fit emotionally and physically. Nature seems to encourage this. Sometimes there are exceptions to this and whether it be a defect or also hold importance I do not know.

Best Answer