MaraChelle MaraChelle 31-35, F 18 Answers Aug 3, 2012 in EP

because i dont have anyone to talk to in real life.. Nobody

Best Answer

like yur style kiddo

Best Answer

What about your husband?

Best Answer

Do u mean nobody for deep issues? If its actually nobody...u live in a densely populated area...go outside and say hi to a neighbor...and if not...im available...maybe one dat u can put my nocturnally beautiful city of Las Vegas in your vacation plans

Best Answer

I dont have any vacation plans.. but thank you for the offer

Best Answer

where is he?.. he disappeared and hasn't returned

Best Answer

18 is nothing.

Best Answer

I haven't found someone who asks more on EP yet...

Best Answer

Because she's depressed and has got NOTHING better to do than to block people from responding to threads.<br />
May your wait for a good man be a long, hard, painful journey on earth, because of what you DID. I might not be able to write in your "post" but I can send you a message here. I actually hope you date MANY men who'll just mess you around

Best Answer

Because size does matter!

Best Answer

Ha!

Best Answer

Becuz stone cold said so or becuz shes bored.

Best Answer

Steve Austin.... lol.

Best Answer

Trying to get more points? I don't know.

Best Answer

It's a shame that EP points can't be cashed in for coins. :)

Best Answer

Likes being annoying. Seeking attention. Who cares? It's her right. If you don't like it, block her

Best Answer

Are you a cave-person? You're speaking in fragments...

Best Answer

Is that supposed to offend me? It's sad that I offer a suggestion to help the situation, and you feel like you should try to belittle me.

Best Answer

No, it wasn't supposed to offend you at all. It was supposed to be a little bit funny... Not as funny as, say, pretending a snide retort such as your original answer was suppost to help me. :) Your avatar is fitting -- with skin as thin as yours, you're bound to look skeletal.

Best Answer

She is looking for answers.

Best Answer

Touché.

Best Answer

Why not?

Best Answer

Purple, because aliens don't wear hats. (I use this answer when I can't think of a good one.)

Best Answer

It's a fine answer. As good as any other. LOL

Best Answer

Thanks! :)

Best Answer