IBuildMomentis IBuildMomentis 31-35, M 20 Answers Sep 18, 2012 in Hobbies

Becuase Many people lost hope these days :/ And too many people say ''Your not gonna make it'' And people just give up and loose hopes on their dreams that's my thought :/

Best Answer

oucchhh...it hits me..though i can say that i haven't given up but feels like the time has passed on me now..not that young anymore to pursue my dreams but i still keep on dreaming that someday it will come true...or maybe im not doing anything...too bad for me...i need to bring back my drive in order to pursue this... ^_^

Best Answer

You're time's not up until the casket drops! Keep going after your dreams. Never too late.

Best Answer

Because many times the dream we thought was right for us turned out to be the way to the real dream that is right for us.:)

Best Answer

That, I think is okay...

Best Answer

Give up ?..No...I just don't move as fast as I did when I was younger

Best Answer

I did for awhile because it was easier to face not doing it than trying and failing and having no direction. I've gotten my courage back.

Best Answer

Testimony!

Best Answer

made ever one my wife wished for happen for the group of kids we hung out with as we knew they would have it harder to do with kids and we knew we never could have them

even after my wife was killed i made sure t realiy could find them home they could afford amd i paid for the loans just no one knew it the money they paid back went into a fund for there kids to go to school after high school

now i am just waiting for death but with my luck i will kill him and have to take his place

Best Answer

That's deep!

Best Answer

People's dreams tend to require a lot of cooperation and in a greedy world, many discover that cooperation is not going to come.

Best Answer

It always comes. Many times just when a person gives up. Just have to keep at it. You have to claim it first! I think that's key. When you claim it no one can deny you.

Best Answer

Economics...mouths to feed....a roof to keep over their heads....55-60 hour work weeks...life for me is a dream deferred.

Best Answer

It's hard to explain that even then dreams can still be obtained. Maybe you might not agree but it really can and does happen.

Best Answer

The dreams I had were foolish.

Best Answer

Only if you believe it. But, really.. maybe not so foolish.

Best Answer

No they were pretty foolish. :)

Best Answer

Dreams won't pay the electric bill.

Best Answer

When you seek opportunity security naturally follows.
That's why Nike says "Just Do It". There's true power in the pursuit of happiness. When you're on track, everything else falls into place.

Best Answer

It's too hard

Best Answer

But, it has to be hard in order to be great! If not, everyone would do it.

Best Answer