Shewolfiie69 Shewolfiie69 36-40, F 13 Answers Feb 12, 2013 in EP

technology has allowed this man to stay in his cave!!

Best Answer

Pretty funny statement, I can see a cave man with his leather, chipping stones, and bone needles making an Ipad.

What is really the issue is the backgrounds of the people on the planet. there are still many places going from a low level agricultural base using animals for transportation to flying jets without much social growth in between. With that much of a leap in technology and no social growth, all the beliefs of a tribal group are now carried forward into a modern world that has already gone through those growing pains.

Best Answer

Haha because of women like that.

Best Answer

When I said " men," I meant mankind & our warlike attitudes towards each other Mr. Or Ms.Oneinthevalley...

Best Answer

Very good question....... I feel that Human beings are very Intelligent, they are just not very wise..... when Mankinds wisdom catches up with their Intelligence, then we could be talking about a fairer, nicer world to live in.

Best Answer
Best Answer

Technology isn't really that complicated. It all follows a set of rules, but for people to evolve into something different takes in inordinate period of time.

Best Answer

Theres a new animated film about cave men

Best Answer

Are you referring to men as in sex?

Best Answer

No, the human race.

Best Answer

Oh!

Best Answer