Shewolfiie69 Shewolfiie69 36-40, F 13 Answers Feb 12, 2013 in EP

technology has allowed this man to stay in his cave!!

Best Answer

Pretty funny statement, I can see a cave man with his leather, chipping stones, and bone needles making an Ipad. <br />
What is really the issue is the backgrounds of the people on the planet. there are still many places going from a low level agricultural ba<x>se using animals for transportation to flying jets without much social growth in between. With that much of a leap in technology and no social growth, all the beliefs of a tribal group are now carried forward into a modern world that has already gone through those growing pains.

Best Answer

Haha because of women like that.

Best Answer

When I said " men," I meant mankind &amp; our warlike attitudes towards each other Mr. Or Ms.Oneinthevalley...

Best Answer

Very good question....... I feel that Human beings are very Intelligent, they are just not very wise..... when Mankinds wisdom catches up with their Intelligence, then we could be talking about a fairer, nicer world to live in.

Best Answer
Best Answer

Theres a new animated film about cave men

Best Answer

Are you referring to men as in sex?

Best Answer

No, the human race.

Best Answer

Oh!

Best Answer