THEMADHATTERXXXX THEMADHATTERXXXX 46-50, M 13 Answers Dec 24, 2012 in Community

Because America is full of stupid bastards.

Best Answer

Yes, sadly they walk amongst the rest of us here!

Best Answer

With all the talk of gun bans, people are buying them at prodigious rates, exceeding the supply for the moment.

Best Answer

Cuz here in the US we have to many delusional rightwingnutjobs such as. lostinPENNSYLVANIA Who live in a bubble watch to much Faux News, vote for budget cuts to medical care which also cuts most in the mental health care areas!

Best Answer

maybe it's the X-mass sales

Best Answer

yeah, its tradition to buy guns around christmas, people have forgotton about american traditions.those people are smart for not letting a loon ruin their holidays and dont forget about new years, what a boring event it is without guns. i know new years will be big this celebration!

Best Answer

I would think everyone that is a LAW ABIDING CITIZEN WHO WOULDN'T SHOOT ANYONE FOR SPORT IN THE FIRST PLACE shouldn't have any restrictions on the type of gun including full auto. The criminals that want them have them anyway. The government has them and wouldnt have any problem using them against you if they felt justified or maybe they just didnt like the color of your shirt. Why shouldn't I be able to have them too. I am not going to run out and shoot anyone any faster because it is fully auto vs a shotgun or a handgun. But you can bet the politicians will use it to ban them. Also what is assault about an ar15? It is just like any other semi auto rifle. Just about as long as a bolt action rifle. Let me guess because the miltary saw fit to use them? They use mainly an m4 now which is smaller than an ar. All these extra laws and bans only cost us more tax dollars to enforce. Teach gun safety starting in middle school and let every law abiding citizen carry concealed.

Best Answer

there won't be any bullets on the shelves soon either. do the math.... free land my a$$,,,

Best Answer

That is business. There is a fear and guns and money are changing hands.

Best Answer

I'd imagine it's just the opposite, that more people than ever are stocking up on more weapons than ever, that's been the general "trend" in the U.S. for decades, I see no end in sight.

Best Answer

I saw a before-and-after photo of a gun shop that depicts how extreme guns sales have been. In early December, shelves were lined with assault weapons. By late December, those walls were bare. Bushmaster AR-15 is what everybody wants to buy, too, despite the fact that a traditional shotgun is still your best self defense inside your home.

Best Answer

Exactly. But "long range" doesn't apply to home self defense. If it is dark in my bedroom; I am naked; and I am not wearing my eyeglasses, then a blast from my shotgun is a better defense than trying to score a direct hit with a long-range assault rifle. But I have a handgun, too. And several self-defense sprays.

Best Answer

you spelled garage ? don't you mean gauge ? geezh you don't know much a'tall bout firearms do ya pal ? you don't even know what a gauge is. bahaha. You're just mad cuz Obama won and he was elected by the people. deal with it its called democracy and the people spoke we know you hate democracy. we also know you don't live in the Bronx. and why you egging on war ? thats treasonous stuff man. you'd lose anyway besides you better get in shape if you wanna be a soldier I bet you couldn't march a half mile before collapsing

Best Answer

Your reply isn't directed at me, but I am happy to block you anyway because you prove yourself to be a troll., Studmuffin.

Best Answer

actually studmuffin is not really a troll, he just calls people out on their bullSh!t.

Best Answer

Studmuffin has no right to do so. People are entitled to express their opinion without being harassed, even if their opinion is wrong.

Best Answer

It hasn't. LOTS of people have a gun. They say whatever they can to make people feel safe.

Best Answer

People that have access to media.

Best Answer

Paranoia. Republicans are telling everyone that Obama is going to ban all future gun sales so they need to get as many as they will ever want NOW. Guns in the hands of people who have never even fired a single shot is a scary thought. I heard one such person say that they would shoot an intruder in the foot. Then they would probably get shot with their own gun and not in the foot either. Lots of guns do make for lots of potential gun thefts to supply the criminals. Training should be mandatory prior to gun ownership. I had the best firearms training available at any cost - ever hear of the Viet Nam War?

Best Answer