I keep expecting him to turn away, but all he does is keep being kind, keep talking to me... Does he know? Is he just feeling sorry for me, not wanting to hurt me? I wish I knew...
lonelyheart807 lonelyheart807 41-45, F 11 Answers Dec 4, 2012 in Dating & Relationships

You sound like the old me. Some people actually love you for YOU. Be thankful and kind to him. If you keep thinking that way you're going to take him for granted. You can only push a person away so far. Listen to your intuition

Best Answer

Trust me...I will never take him for granted. He makes my heart sing...

Best Answer

Maybe, just maybe he really loves you, and maybe, just maybe you really deserve it. :)

Best Answer

you might try ASKING HIM!!!!!!

Best Answer

Way too shy...

Best Answer

get over it! why are you so shy? why would he feel sorry for you?

Best Answer

Because I'm pathetically in need of a good friend...

Best Answer

man, I'll be your friend- what makes you so pathetic?

Best Answer

I meant how much I need a friend...

Best Answer

Maybe hes an alien and your part of an intergalactic breeding program. Do you have... strange dreams? o.O (hears X-Files music playing) just kidding ;)

Best Answer

Maybe he is trying not to hurt you. You ever think he does have some feelings for you? Maybe just enough so he wants to be there for you and make you smile, or at the least not hurt as much as you do.

Best Answer

He would be the first person in my life to do that...

Best Answer

You must be going for teh "bad boy" type if that is all you get.

Best Answer

I'm not...but I've had my share of hurtful people...

Best Answer

You need to find a good person and maybe get laid. You need someone that will care for you and want you to be happy and comfortable. I can be the person who will try to make you happy, but I think I am to young for you. lol

Best Answer

Thanks...

Best Answer

Lol!

Best Answer

My best wishes for you. If you like you can vent to me anytime. I am sometimes good at advice when I am not depressed.

Best Answer

could be he really likes you and enjoys your company :) My advice is to not create a self-fulfilling prophecy here...just take it for what it is and enjoy it.

Best Answer

I know this intuitively, but my psyche keeps waiting for everything to go wrong...

Best Answer

sometimes it's hard not to expect the worst when that's all you're used to. Hugs :)

Best Answer

Thanks...I am trying to overcome this...

Best Answer

Maybe he loves you. It's possible you know :).

Best Answer

It's possible, but not probable...sigh!

Best Answer

Aww, don't be so pessimistic! Be positive and hope for the best :).

Best Answer

I've been hurt too many times to know how to do that...

Best Answer

I'm sorry, I know it's hard to let someone in when you've been hurt, but it seems like you need to open up to someone :).

Best Answer

I do...but I'm no good at that sort of thing...

Best Answer

Neither am I, but if you ever need to, I'll listen :) (or read hahaha).

Best Answer

Sometimes you have to trust that he knows what he wants.

Best Answer

He doesn't want me...I know that.

Best Answer

If you want him maybe it's time you were more forward. It might make him see you in a new light. Nothing ventured... (Or am I not getting this?)

Best Answer

I have no courage with this sort of thing...

Best Answer

I know how you feel. I used to be very insecure and worry if I came across as a fraud or some such undesirable label. I hope you can work it out.

Best Answer

Thanks...

Best Answer

Why should he do that?

Best Answer

he sounds clingly

Best Answer

He's not...didn't mean to make it sound that way. He just always has time for me...

Best Answer