Brian1011 Brian1011 26-30, M 7 Answers Jan 16 in Military

Maybe they have the weapons of mass destruction Bush could not find.

Best Answer

Haha nice. What a terrible man he is that Bush

Best Answer

Ha..not a huge Bush fan, but it gets a little lame after how many years ?? oh yeah 5 1/2 years . But unlike the pinhead in office now along with his cronies completely ignoring the facts about Benghazi.

Best Answer

Russia and China said they would not allow the USA to do so. No other countries have the desire to go in.

Personally I say give them all the rifles and bullets they want and let them kill themselves off.

Then we will not have to worry any more.

Best Answer

I think asymmetrical warfare terrifies the west

Best Answer

You are right the symmetrical war is much better.

Best Answer

Iran officially declared victory over the United States! It's been televised globally most likely.

Best Answer

Because public opinion is against more unchecked slaughter.

Best Answer

They werent against it in iraq or Afghanistan? ? Why now

Best Answer

Well some were. But more are now, especially in the U.K and other countries that the U.S would look to for support, as a consequence of the wars in Afghanistan and Iraq. Besides, those two wars had terrible consequences for the ruling parties in the countries that participated in them, no intelligent politician would be able to consider starting another war without also considering how it might affect voting at elections in the future.

Best Answer

Fortunately, cooler heads are staving off the war hawks. For now.

Best Answer

I dont think so, I believe the risks are to high and thats the only reason

Best Answer

Let's hope so.

Best Answer

Do they have oil? If not, no one will bother doing anything

Best Answer

Tons of oil, 4th most in the world

Best Answer

Who would invade them??

Best Answer

The west and or Israel and yes they have a ton of oil. I believe it has to do with the strait of hormuz

Best Answer

Should Canada put it's ENTIRE military on alert?? :O

Best Answer

Canada military is a joke, wont make a difference

Best Answer

We practiced with blank rounds in the field when I was in infantry... sometimes we didn't even have that and were screaming out BUDGET CUT BUDGET CUT

Best Answer

Haha

Best Answer