Okay , so everything was beautiful , no fights , nothing , he sent me some lovely messages over the last to last week and now suddenly he hasn\'t texted me the whole week . We are together since 5 months and very much in love , actually the thing is he\'s a busy guy , he always tells me that \" if i don\'t talk doesn\'t mean i don\'t love you , stop assuming negative and wrong things , and don\'t you dare think we\'re doomed i love you . \" I never thought he\'ll go a week without talking , he talks to his friends but not me and that\'s what is bothering me . He never informs me when he has something big on his to do list and i keep on wondering . Does he wants his space or something? Because he suddenly stopped replying while were talking so nicely . He was manually making this smiley \" :) \" while talking . And i saw him online on facebook through his phone so , his phone is in the right condition . What we had was very cute and now suddenly this? Why hasn\'t he been texting?
VeronicaFoster VeronicaFoster 22-25, F 8 Answers Nov 17, 2013 in Romance & True Love

Find out by talking face to face..

Best Answer

Don't waste your time with someone that is not going to put you first.

Best Answer

Confront him about it, its the only way you'll find out

Best Answer

That sounds VERY shady. Something is up. I wouldn't trust him personally. I've known too many players. There's always the same pattern.

Best Answer

If I had to guess, I'd say you're smothering him.

Best Answer

He is breaking up with you, he just doesn't actually want to go through the act of breaking up with you therefore he is just never going to contact you and hope you take the hint.

Best Answer

well

its up to you if you want to wait for a "booty call"

Best Answer

He's probably gay and is out banging some dirty men with aids.

Best Answer