My boyfriend has this friend who i havent had a good history with and i have been having dreams all week about him cheating on me with her but each night i find out that its happening a different way.
Daisy112910 Daisy112910 18-21, F 12 Answers Aug 22, 2012 in Affairs

happens to me all the time and i have a very faithful and stable relationship for 3 years now. Maybe you have these dreams because losing your boyfriend, or even the thought of your boyfriend cheating on you is one of your biggest fears. And so you might think about it alot which leads to you stressing out and usually impacts your sleep as well.

Best Answer

I've been having the dreams for a week now, how long does it last for you?

Best Answer

You're psychic.

Best Answer

I've been having the same dreams, I live with my boyfriend and I love and trust him very much..which puzzles me as to why Iam having these dreams of hi

Cheating. What hurts more is I see it happen more then once in the same dream or in the same week. It's actually putting a strain on us.

Best Answer

Maybe they are finding a new way to cheat on you each night or maybe you are just worried about nothing. I say relax go with it and if you find out they are cheating you can deal with it then. Nothing to be gained by speculating about it.

Best Answer

it just means your subconscious is telling you your fears in real time through subjective nightmares

Best Answer

It means he has been cheating on you with her more than once....no seriously you don't feel comfortable with her in real life and it's carrying over into your dreams. Dreams are no preminitions nor are they any kind of riddle that needs to be solved.. They are just electrical impulses in your brain while you sleep

Best Answer

insecurities within a relationship happens too come out in diff ways, but then it has a complete diff reason why u actually had the dreams, had it before only with an ex gf x

Best Answer

no never, just her.

Best Answer

dont panic, just bcos u have a not good history does not mean shes after your bf, but at the same time i think u shud talk to ur bf about this and tell him ur slightly uncomfortable with her

Best Answer

he knows i am because a couple years ago they went on a french field trip together and when they came back people kept saying " they kissed and if you two weren't dating they'd be together." and it made me really upset because i didn't know who to believe.then that summer she asked him for a picture because she missed him.. should i or should i not be jealous of that?

Best Answer

i think u should demand the truth, u deserve it! no one can blame u for your insecurities for them reasons

Best Answer

okay i will, and when they are texting and im around him he like leans his phone to the other side so i cant see who hes texting. but ive pretended to stretch to see who and its her.. should i be curious?

Best Answer

just demand the truth and too tell him too prove too u that he is if he cant then he about too lose you x

Best Answer

I have been with my boyfriend for 3 years, he has been unfaithful a few times but we got together when I just turned 16, so he was more immature at that age although he didn't sleep with someone else (until we went on a break) this was all in the first year and a half of our relationship, since then he has been faithful and I feel insecure but I always ease my mind by checking his phone he let's me too which is good.

I always have dreams of him cheating on me at least 3 times a week and the dreams seem like they don't last long but I can seem to wake myself up most of the time where the dream makes me uncomfortable but sometimes I suffer and wake up crying and screaming. It getting stupid:(

Best Answer