So my husband cheats on me, we separate, he finds God.... And we live happily ever after. NOT! I believed him and witnessed all of his changes. Of coarse my worst nightmare is coming back to life. The moodiness, personal attacks, and just overall rude and mean. He cheated in 2007, so I thought things were working well. He has been acting weird since October. So today I wanted to check out his new phone, and well you guessed it, text messages about chasing some girl, she finally opened up to him.... I WANT TO BARF! So this is an emotional affair as far as I can tell. Playing nice till I get proof! I am not going to be sweet talked again. Of coarse I before for: my ego, my kids and lets face it, financial security. Don't cuss me out, there was some love left in my very broken heart. I make good money as a hair stylist, just didn't have the balls to end it and throw my kids dad out. Okay now what to do? I go to school for nursing during the night. Should I put spy software on his phone?
funnyhahalaura funnyhahalaura 41-45, F 14 Answers Jan 11, 2013 in Marriage

Call cheaters be on TV. Let me know when.Thank You.

Best Answer

You already know the answer just from the things you said in the question

Best Answer

Hire an investigator who can get evidence and get a good lawyer. He is playing you like a fiddle.

Best Answer

No matter what you do, he is not going to change. He cheated on you before and is doing it now as you have noticed the flirty messages on his phone. I would recommend that you end it for your sake and your kid's sake, I am sure that it will be hard in the beginning but in the long run it is the best thing to do. Do not allow that to happen anymore, stand up and succeed!

Best Answer

Treat them like dirt, they stick to you like mud.

Best Answer

We accept the love we think we deserve. You deserve better.

Best Answer

Staceysunflowers knows! But seriously, best advice you can ever give from a book.

Best Answer

hey it happens u loved him and gave him a second chance which everyone deserves

emotional cheating is almost worse than physical cheating because of the intimacy

why bother with spy ware u know all the signs of his cheating *** and u know deep down he is straying the only question now is whether u should put up with is deceipt long enough to get your nursing degree i say yup hang in there get degree and hit his lying *** with divorce and support orders

ohh and congradulations on your nursing career

Best Answer

i don't know why you stayed with the cheater.. but it is not too late to leave the cheater...

Best Answer

you a fool......

Best Answer